Chapter Twenty-Five

Logan slowly opened his eyes. As his vision became clear, he glanced around becoming aware of his surroundings. "What the.... OH MY GOD!" Logan panicked as he realized the situation he was in. His hands were tied to the ceiling and he was naked. Unknown to him, the place he was in was Don's basement.

A moment later, Logan heard footsteps coming down the stairs and once he could see who it was he knew there was something familiar about the guy. It took him a minute until he remembered Don_74. Logan's jaw dropped as Don stood in front of him and grinned sinisterly. "Hello Logan, we meet again" Don said.

"YOU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?! WHERE'S JAKE?!" Logan panicked while pulling at his bonds. Don laughed at Logan's fear.

"Damn you are anxious to have some fun aren't you?" Don said seductively while caressing Logan's chest.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK FUCK!" Logan spat.

That's when Don harshly slapped Logan across the face and then grabbed his face squeezing his cheeks. "You better treat me with respect or you'll definitely regret it!" Don shot back at Logan.

"Fuck you!" Logan hissed.

Don laughed again and released Logan's face. "I like you Logan, you're very feisty.... and it makes me hard to know that you'll put up a fight with me" Don exclaimed. Logan ignored Don and looked down at the ground. "That's why I could never forget your face. You see, I remember you because you punched me in the face... AND THAT REALLY FUCKING UPSET ME LOGAN!" Logan could feel the rage coursing through his veins, but he was also frightened of Don. "And I know you were the masked guy in the livestream".

"I don't know what you're talking about" Logan lied.

"Fucking bullshit! You fucked your own brother with a knife... and it was funny as fuck!" Don shouted while laughing. That's when a tear streamed down Logan's cheek. "Well, it was your demon anyways". This comment confused Logan.

"W-What the fuck are you talking about?!" Logan asked confusingly.

"You're different... just like me. They take control over you're body and you have no memory of what just happened. They tell you to do things... bad things. THE VOICES NEVER GO AWAY!" Don exclaimed.

"NO! I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU! I HAVE DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER... YOU'RE JUST INSANE! YOU'RE EVIL!"

"You've done the same things I've done Logan, you broke Jake... and now we get to do it together" Don said sinisterly.

"I'm sorry what?!"

That's when more footsteps came walking down the stairs and Logan was shocked at what he saw. It was Carl carrying Jake who was handcuffed. He harshly set Jake on the ground and Logan released millions of tears from his eyes. Jake was all bruised and beaten, he had lost a lot of weight, and he had a butt-plug in his ass and a cock ring around his dick.

"OH MY GOD! JAKE!" Logan wailed.

"L-Logan" Jake whimpered.

"AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA SLOWLY MURDER YOU TWO PIECES OF SHIT FOR ABUSING MY BROTHER!"

"Well, then you should be killing yourself too, right Logan?" Don said while chuckling.

That's when Logan began to sob his eyes out. While Logan was sobbing, Don and Carl put robber masks over their faces and Don got his camera from the corner of the room. After that he set the camera on a tripod stand he had just gotten and pressed the record button. "W-What the fuck are you doing?" Logan asked nervously.

Carl chuckled and said "Just showing the Logang Pauler's what you guys are up to". Logan began to struggle behind his bonds as Carl went behind him.