Chapter Twenty-Four

Don went upstairs from the basement to go to the bathroom. He shut the bathroom door and could still hear Jake's screams throughout the whole house. Carl and Don had been raping and beating Jake for hours. They even forgot to feed him beforehand so Jake felt as if he were going to pass out.

While Don was sitting on the toilet, he went on twitter to laugh at everyone's worried reactions towards the videos they uploaded of him and his friends raping Jake. He laughed as he read the comments, especially from the famous people.

*Shane Dawson*- We need to catch these horrible monsters that captured Jake! I couldn't even watch the whole video. My heart goes out to Jake's friends and family members, especially Logan. We'll find those fuckers and make sure they get locked behind bars forever!

*Keemstar*- Jake and I have never really gotten along, but I would never wish this upon him or anyone else! Whoever thought it would be funny to post something so sadistic can go rot in hell!

*Deji*- Wow... this just sickens me. You all know I really don't like Jake, but what those horrible inhumane pieces of shit did to him was extremely cruel! People like that don't deserve to live on this planet!

Don laughed at all of them, but stopped when the most viral tweet caught his attention. It was from Logan.

*Logan*- FOR THE ABOMINATION OF HUMAN BEINGS THAT TOOK AWAY MY BROTHER, I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND ONCE I DO YOU'LL BE BEGGING TO BE DEAD!"

Don formed a sinister grin across his face as he had an idea pop in his head. "Okay Logan, if you wanna put up a fight, then be prepared to have your guard up" Don said out loud to himself.

After that Don went back down to the basement and saw Carl cum inside of Jake who had his hands tied to the ceiling. Jake was shaking from all of the torture he received and could barely stand up. A moment later, Carl pulled his dick out of Jake's ass and walked over to Don.

"What's with that smug grin you have on your face?" Carl chuckled and asked.

"You're about to find out" Don said and chuckled.

That's when Don walked over to Jake and circled his finger around the cock ring that was on Jake's dick. Jake moaned and his head shot back in response to the touch. "I like this cock ring on your dick... it makes you open that mouth of yours wider when we want you to" Don uttered while fondling Jake's dick.

"N-N-No m-more" Jake managed to say through his weakness. Don chuckled and whispered in Jake's ear "silly Jake, you don't get to make the rules. It's your body, but also our play toy". Tears streamed down Jake's cheeks as he realizes that his body is no longer his and hasn't been in a while.

"Also, your brother Logan was very feisty towards us on Twitter today. That's when I realized that he's missing out on all of the fun. And since I'm so generous, I asked our friend Reggie to go get him for us so he could join in the party" Don exclaimed and cackled. Even though Jake was extremely weak, he always had enough energy to protect his brother.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU BASTARDS HURT HIM!" Jake screamed with rage at him.

This caught both Carl and Don off guard. Suddenly Don harshly slaps Jake across the face which made him whimper. "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO US LIKE THAT! YOU THINK WE'RE SCARED OF YOU?!" Don spat at Jake. Jake began to sob from being scared for his brother and himself. "ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING HOLE AND DICK... SINCE THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!"

"J-Just please... don't h-hurt him" Jake begged through his sobs. Don quickly untied Jake's hands and Jake fell to the ground from his weakness. A moment later Don angrily yanked Jake's head back and shoved his dick down his throat. Jake gagged in response.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO JAKE! THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOUR MOUTH SHOULD BE PUT TO WORK FOR! NOW SUCK MY COCK YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE WHORE!" Don yelled at Jake while violently thrusting his dick down his throat.

Jake kept gagging and felt so much pain in his throat from this abuse. While this was happening, Carl decided to join in again... so he went behind Jake and spread his ass cheeks apart. Once Carl did that, he began to shove his fingers tongue inside of Jake's hole while also fondling Jake's dick.

"Please.... someone help me!" Jake screamed in his head.

................................................................................................................................................................

Logan finally got home from his unsuccessful search for Jake and was trying so hard not to break down and cry. Everyone else was out partying, so Logan was home alone. He decided to go upstairs and take a shower. Once he got the shower running he stripped away of his clothing and got inside.

He stood there and soaked himself in the warm water that was pouring on him. Logan was only in the shower for five minutes, and he couldn't hold his emotions in anymore, so he began to sob loudly. He sobbed and sobbed until there was nothing more to release. "This is all my fault" Logan uttered out loud. Then from all of a sudden, Logan heard a loud noise of glass shattering.

Logan turned off the water and shouted "hello?" But of course there was no answer. That's when Logan hopped out of the shower and put a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

"Evan?! Mike?! Spencer?!" Logan called out, but there was still no response. Logan decided to go back downstairs and was shocked at what he saw. One of the windows in the living room had been shattered to pieces.

"Oh my God" Logan said out loud.

Logan was pulled out of his thoughts when suddenly a cloth slams over his mouth and nose. A moment later Logan felt a strong arm pull his hands behind his back and held them tightly.

"MMMMMMMMM! MMMMMM!" Logan panicked and wiggled under the grip. The man who held Logan dragged him away from sight while keeping his grip on him.

"Shhhhhh... it'll be alright Logan, we're gonna take good care of you" the man whispered in Logan's ear.

A minute later, Logan could feel the affects of the chloroform and he was taken away from the conscious world.