Chapter Thirteen

About two months had passed and it was now Christmas Day. Jake and Logan were back in Cleveland Ohio at their Dad's house. Greg had apologized to Jake for what he said and they had been trying to mend their broken relationship.

Jake was still recovering from his trauma from Ace and the men who tried to sex traffic him. He has night terrors most nights and wakes up shaking and whimpering in fear because he thinks he's still being raped by Ace or the group of men. Luckily he's comforted by his loved ones whenever this happens, but he also feels bad for waking them up.

Logan still feels extreme guilt when it comes to Jake's trauma. He tried to stay positive, but it's hard when you know you destroyed your own brother. This gave him motivation to protect his baby brother and learning to love him better instead of competing with him.

It was a wonderful Christmas, they opened presents, had delicious meals, and spent the day together. The Paul's couldn't have asked for a better Christmas.

It was now 10:00 at night and Jake walked into Logan's room calling out his name hoping that Logan would be there, but he wasn't. Jake was about to leave the room until he noticed something under Logan's bed. It was a crumbled up piece of paper. That's when Jake got down on the ground and reached for the paper. Once he got it, he dragged his hand out from under the bed and unraveled the paper and was shocked at what he saw. The paper said "Jake, meet me at our high school's parking lot at midnight. If you tell Logan about this you'll definitely regret it.
-Ace".

"Hey Jake, sorry I was in the bathroom" Logan said coming into the room. This startled Jake and he quickly shoved the piece of paper into his pocket. Logan noticed this and asked "you good bro?"
Jake stood up and quickly turned around facing Logan.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw something... but it was nothing" Jake lied. Logan didn't believe him, but he pretended to anyways.

A moment later, they both headed off to bed. Logan was peacefully falling asleep while Jake was nervously waiting for the midnight to arrive so he can talk to the devil also known as Ace.

..................

It was finally time to head to the school so Jake walked out of his room and headed downstairs and out the door. As he got inside one of his Dad's car, he noticed that his Dad's other car was gone which meant that Logan aka Ace was waiting for him.

As Jake drove to the school, he tried to calm his breathing down and thought about the good things in his life to distract him from his anxiety, but it did nothing.

Once Jake arrived, he noticed another car in the parking lot and Logan/Ace was in it. Jake parked right next to Ace and they both got out of their cars.

"H-Hey" Jake stuttered nervously.

"How's it goin slut?" Ace responded and chuckled.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"As you know Logan has a New Year's resolution, but so do I". Suddenly Ace pinned Jake's back up against his car and grabbed his pocket knife out and held it up against Jake's neck. "I'd love to slice that sensitive neck of yours and watch you bleed out until you leave this world, but because of the love Logan has for you... I wanna make you a deal" Ace continued.

"A-A deal? W-What kind of deal?" Jake stuttered while breathing heavily from fear.

"Well, you know how much I HATE you! Although Logan can't see it clearly, you know you ruined his childhood! He got the pain while you barely got anything! It hurts Logan! It will until the day he dies! I want you gone so badly, but I know that'll never happen because Logan will completely disown me if I did. So... Instead of me killing you I've decided to punish you instead. You will have to be my sex slave from now on. I'll play with you at least twice a week and more if we spend nights together. I will also pass you around to others and you better not complain. If you don't agree to this, then I'll kill myself which means I'll kill Logan too and it'll be all your fault... so what's it gonna be Jakey?" Ace exclaimed.

Jake has tears escape from his eyes and slide down his cheeks. He knew it wasn't the true Logan, but it still hurt watching all of those words come out of his mouth. Jake knew he had to protect Logan and he'd do anything to do that... even if it meant sacrificing his own safety.

"Okay.... I'll do it.... I'll be your sex slave" Jake answered while softly crying. That's when Ace formed a sinister grin across his face and said "well I'm glad you made the right decision".

Suddenly Ace turned Jake's body around and pinned him to the car again. Ace pulled Jake's pants and boxers down and pulled out his own bare cock. Jake had tears falling, but didn't release any sobs knowing he'd be doing this for a very long time.

A moment later Ace shoved a finger into Jake's hole and Jake silently yelped in pain. "You know, I'm glad you finally realized your place Jakey. You're my little bitch, you always have been and you always will be. Got that?!" Ace snapped at Jake.

"Y-Y-Yes" Jake stuttered while crying.

"From now on you will call me Master... you got that?!" Ace shot back again.

"Yes.... Master" Jake cringed inside.

A minute later, Ace finally took his finger out of Jake's hole and spat on his dick. "See, I'm being nice this time Jakey. I stretched you out first and now I'm lubing up. This isn't so bad" Ace said while laughing.

Then from all of a sudden, Ace shoves his dick deep into Jake. Jake cried out in pain, but it wasn't the worst he's ever felt. "Shhh, hey remember slut, the more you relax the less painful it'll be" Ace whispered in Jake's ear. Jake nodded at this and Ace began to pump his inside of Jake starting out slower and then speeding up the pace.

Jake tried to relax, but it was so hard when it's was freezing cold outside and the thrusts kept increasing their pace. "Also, you cant tell anyone about this especially Logan, otherwise the deal is off... understand?!" Ace questioned.

"Y-Yes Master" Jake managed to respond.

Jake closed his eyes and tried to imagine something to help distract him from what was happening to him. "Jake" said a familiar voice. Even though he knew it wasn't real, he opened his eyes and was shocked at what he saw. It was Erika, one that he imagined. She was as beautiful as ever and he'd do anything to get her back.

Jake begin to whimper as he saw her and looked at the ground. "Babe it's okay, I'm here with you. You're so strong and you can get through this" Fake Erika said. Jake looked back up and saw Fake Erika holding his hand.

He felt the pain increase as Ace became more violent with his thrusts and Jake whimpered in pain louder. "Babe look at me. Don't focus on the pain, focus on me. I'm here, and I'll never leave you remember?" Fake Erika uttered while caressing his cheek with her other hand. Even though Jake was in pain, he smiled while staring at the imaginary Erika.

"E-Erika" Jake whispered to her. Suddenly the thrusts became so erratic that Jake was shaking fast, but he just kept staring at Erika and listening to her sweet angelic voice which helped blur things out. A moment later, Jake felt a warm liquid shoot through him as Ace came inside of him while moaning loudly. After that, Ace pulled out of Jake and Jake felt the cold air blowing on his hole and cum dripping out of it.

Jake looked at the ground for a second, but when he looked back up Fake Erika was gone. Suddenly Jake felt a sharp pain in his ass and yelped in pain. A moment later, Ace pulled him off the car and brought their faces closer together. "I put a butt-plug up your ass since I need you all loosened up for tomorrow. If you take it out at any point the deal is off... got it?!" Ace explained.

"Y-Yes Master" Jake murmured.

That's when Ace pushed Jake to the ground and walked back to his car saying "I'll see you here again tomorrow at midnight". After that, Ace drove away leaving Jake all alone in the dark cold.