Chapter Sixteen

Jake could still feel as if he were still there. His senses could remember every single detail of the surroundings. He could still smell the sweat on the other person's body and blood from his own hole. Jake could still feel the greasy hands all over his body. Those hands that forced him down, that hid his cries for help... that played with his body like a toy.

He could still hear the voices rummaging around inside his head. "You're a little slut that needs to understand his place!" "You should do less of that bickering and more of sucking dick!" "Everyone knows the only thing you're good at is spreading those legs of yours and being stretched out and used like the little cock slut you are!" "Thanks for being a slut so I have a hole to put my dick in!"

Those voices kept repeating those things that have been said to him in his head and so have many more. Jake's lips were quivering and he had tears in his eyes the longer these thoughts taunted him.

"Jake!" Shouted a male voice. That's when Jake jumped and instantly snapped out of his thoughts. He remembered he was in a business meeting and knew that he had completely zoned out. "S-Sorry" Jake apologized to the three men in suits

"Jake, are you alright?" asked the man with the bushy mustache. That's when Jake nodded his head and said "Yeah... I just need to use the bathroom real quick". A moment later, Jake got up out of his seat and walked to the bathroom. Once he got to the bathroom, he was luckily the only one in there. The bathroom was fancy and clean, but the dim lighting also made the surroundings very eerie.

Jake turned on one of the sinks and splashed water onto his face trying to get rid of those nasty thoughts. A moment later, he blindly grabbed a couple paper towels to wipe his face. After drying his face off, he stared back at the mirror and was shocked at what he saw. It was Fake Logan coming to taunt him once again.

"Hey little bro, long time no see" Fake Logan teased.

"I'm not your brother, you're not the real Logan or Ace" Jake answered back.

"True... but how do you think I came into existence?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, you've always been a slow one haven't you Jake".

"Tell me!"

"Okay, look at what you've been through these past few months! I raped you four times in which one of the times it was with a knife... and I enjoyed breaking you each time. You were gang raped and almost sex trafficked... and now you're letting me pimp you out as a sex slave so I don't kill myself! I am the way you perceive your brother!"

"Don't you fucking dare say that! All of that was Ace... Not Logan!"

"Jake! I am also Ace... and he is me! Ace and I are the same person! Don't you understand? When I'm Logan I'd die for you, but when I'm Ace... I'm the one that would love to kill you. You need to grow some balls and stop being in denial because if Ace is doing something that means Logan is too!"

That's when Jake released the tears from his eyes and curled his hands in fists with rage. "Logan loves me! And if he were in his right mind he'd never hurt me the way Ace does!" Jake shouted.

"You're right, but Logan still attacks you as Ace. Jake I know you understand, you're not stupid. You're just too afraid to admit that there's a part of Logan that loves to hurt you... and it's been unleashed. All you want is to be loved Jake, especially by your brother... so you'd do anything to protect him and to not be alone because, lets just face it Jake... without Logan you'd be nothing!" Fake Logan exclaimed.

Jake began to sob out loud, but covered his mouth with his hand so no one could hear him. "I wanted a brother... not a pathetic little bitch! You should just kill yourself Jake!" Fake Logan spat at Jake.

That's when Jake furiously looked right into Fake Logan's eyes with his own red puffy tear stained eyes. "YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT LOGAN! I AM A PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH... A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND A POOR EXCUSE OF A BROTHER! IT'S ALL MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE ABUSED MORE THAN ME! IF I WASN'T BORN, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN WATCHED BY GRANDMA OR STAYED HOME ALONE, BUT SINCE THERE WAS TWO OF US MOM AND DAD HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE YOUNGER. I'M SO SORRY LOGAN! YOU WERE RIGHT TO PIMP ME OUT! YOU WERE RIGHT TO RAPE ME! BECAUSE I'M THE DIRTY ONE... NOT YOU! I'M JUST A WORTHLESS SLUT THAT'S ONLY GOOD FOR FUCKING! I KNOW NOW THAT THAT'S MY ONLY PURPOSE IN LIFE... AND YOU SHOWED ME. SO I WANNA THANK YOU FOR THAT LOGAN! I AM USELESS WITHOUT YOU! NOT EVEN ERIKA WANTS ME ANYMORE! I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAY  LOGAN! I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR ADIVCE AND END IT ALL!" Jake cried at Fake Logan with a waterfall of tears streaming down his face.

Fake Logan grinned wickedly and said "Then do it slut". Suddenly Jake threw a punch at the mirror and it shattered into millions of pieces. Jake's hand was covered in cuts, but he didn't care. He picked up a shard of glass with his shaky hands and put the sharp edge up against his wrist. "Remember Jake... cut vertically and you'll die within a minute" Fake Logan whispered in Jake's ear. Jake tried to calm his stuttered breathing from crying so hard, but he couldn't and they just kept getting louder and louder.

A moment later he closed his eyes and prepared himself for what he was about to do. "Goodbye" Jake whispered out loud. Suddenly the bathroom door flew open which Jake didn't hear, but he did hear someone screaming his name. He turned around and it was the mustached man from the business meeting.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" The mustached man shouted and sprinted towards Jake.

"I-I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAY ANYMORE!" Jake cried. He was about to slice himself with the shard of glass, but before he could the mustached man harshly grabbed his wrist and tried taking the glass away from Jake.

"JAKE GIVE IT TO ME!" Shouted the mustached man.

"NO! I CAN'T! PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE!" Jake begged.

A moment later, the mustached man got a hold of the glass and snatched it away from Jake throwing it onto the ground.

"WHY JAKE?! WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK ABOUT DOING THAT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD SUFFER IF YOU DID THIS?!" The mustached man shouted while holding tightly onto Jake's wrists.

That's when Jake broke down and fell to his knees while sobbing loudly. The mustached man embraced Jake in a tight hug and said with tears in his eyes "don't you EVER do that again!"

......................................................................................

Erika and Anthony were both shocked about what Tydus had told them about witnessing Jake being fucked by Harold, but of course Tydus explained it in a four year old way without understanding what was really going on.

"Oh my god we have to find Jake!" Erika shouted.

"I know, but he could be anywhere, at Logan's, a party, a business meeting" Anthony said.

A moment later, Erika's phone began to ring. It was Jake and she instantly answered it.

"Jake?!" Erika answered.

"Hello is this Erika Costell?" Asked an unfamiliar male voice.

"Um... yes this is she, where's Jake?"

"Well, my name is Timothy Wright and I was at a business meeting with Jake earlier. Jake is not mentally well right now and he needs someone to pick him up because he shouldn't be alone. He told me to call you".

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS JAKE OKAY?!"

"Jake is sitting in my office right now, I haven't left my eyes off of him... but I caught him in the bathroom trying to kill himself with a shard of glass from the mirror he broke".

That's when Erika's jaw dropped and tears streamed down her cheeks. "Where's he at?" Erika asked while trying not to release any sobs. Timothy gave her the address of the place and Erika said she'd be there as soon as possible and hung up.

"Erika, what happened?" Anthony asked worriedly. Erika looked up at him with her tear filled eyes and said "We have to go, I'll tell you on the way!" Anthony nodded and they both headed out the door, got in their car, and left the Team Ten mansion.