Where It Went Wrong » Larry

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Louis Tomlinson has everything he could want: a loving family, a good group of friends and he just released his new album, announcing a world tour next year. Everything seemed to be going well, all under control. His career was kicking off, earning millions and gaining a lot of fame. But, there was one thing missing from his life and that was the bubbly 17 year old Harry that Louis fell in love with.

Harry stopped talking to Louis three years ago when he first got together with his boyfriend: Dalton. 

Once they bump into each other, sparks are ignited and Louis knows he feels something just like he did all those years ago. But, Harry's hiding a secret that Louis is determined to find out and solve. The media spotlight is on them, continuously getting attention for their friendship or more.

And then, it all goes downhill.

Where it went all wrong.

A U T H O R'S  N O T E:

So, I got this inspiration just randomly one day whilst I was trying to plot out a new fanfic I wanted to start writing. I really like this idea, it may not be the most original as you will see but there will be different parts: so much angst, fluff and smut you guys will dieee. I'm really excited for this fanfic, I hope you guys are too!

I'm so happy with how this fanfic turned out and I'm hoping to publish this in the future! Obviously, will be changing the names and the plot a little but it will remain a boyxboy book because there needs to be more boyxboy books out there!! If I ever do manage to publish, there will be a link to where you can buy it on my profile :)

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

You can find this fanfic on archive of our own too which I have added in the external link if you guys prefer reading it over there.

Also, I'd like to give a SPECIAL SPECIAL thanks to my amazing friend: Millie. This girl has been just pure supportive to me in the past months since I've been writing this. She has done timelines for me to help me, helped me with the characters, gave me inspiration and god, I don't even know! She's always there to read over the work, fix it up and I love her so so soooo :))) If you'd like to check her out on twitter and follow her (you really should) her name is @partylouis. Send her love :)

Jasmine xx

W A R N I N G:

There is extreme mature content in this fic. 

There is mention and hints of violence throughout the whole novel but full on fighting towards 20+ chapters on, there is constant swearing like it's a second language, there is smut 20+ chapters and there is also mentions of eating disorders, self harming and depression. Please be careful whilst reading as it can be triggering.

Stay safe y'all.