8 - Downfall

THE DOWNFALL

 THIS ISN'T EDITED SO APOLOGISES IN ADVANCE FOR THE SHITTY GRAMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES HAH BYE.

BTW IT'S GOING TO GET SADDER BEFORE IT GETS BETTER SORRY.

jasmine xx

Louis was shocked to see Harry and Dalton standing there, Harry looking completely submissive as Dalton scolded him like a little boy. Dalton's brows were furrowed, his expression completely annoyed and pissed off as he waved his hand around like an idiot. Louis tried to focus, open up his ears and actually try to hear what they were talking about - no matter how inconsiderate it was. He wanted to know what was going on, each passing moment feeling like longer than the last. He tried to still himself, stop breathing so loudly.

They were standing face to face, quite close and they just looked like they were in the worst mood possible and Louis had to gulp away the fear. Why and what was he scared of? He wasn't even sure himself but he just felt anxious seeing them today standing so tense. Harry's back was facing Louis so he couldn't even try and read his facial expression. He could, however, see Dalton and it wasn't a pretty sight and Louis honestly had no idea what to say or do right now.

"We aren't supposed to be here, you know?" Dalton's gruff and harsh voice spoke like it was cutting through the cold air. It sounded hostile and Louis hated hearing it, shuddering and wondering how Harry dealt with this voice everyday of his life. "This is stupid, we should be home and you should be making it up to me!"

"Making up what?" Harry's voice was low, small and he sounded completely gone for Dalton. His voice wasn't the least threatening, not even close to Dalton's.

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't you ever realise where you're going wrong, do you Harry? Instead, you drag me out here insisting it's a surprise and we end up at fucking Louis's house? Him, again?"

Harry groaned softly, frustration sweeping through. "I just wanted us to get out of that apartment and have some fun, I'm doing this for us!"

"I don't like leaving that place, you know I don't."

There was an unsettling, chilling silence that followed and Louis hated it. Why was he even here? This wasn't his place, he wasn't supposed to be going around and eavesdropping on other peoples conversations no matter how intruging they could be. He threw his cigarette on the floor, burning it out and about to walk away because truthfully, this wasn't any of his business and he shouldn't of stood here in the first place. 

"Louis, Louis," and it was Dalton's voice spoke out, loud and clear and alarmingly sinister. There was just something about the way he talked, the way he moved his mouth that made Louis wanted to run a mile and hide. Instead, he had just been caught by the person he least wanted to be faced with right now and he felt so foolish for being here in the first place. Had he just caused more damage to their ongoing argument? 

"Louis?" He heard Harry's confused, exasperated voice. "Seriously, what is wrong with you?"

"No, you got me all wrong," Dalton chuckled deeply and darkly. "Louis is right there," he pointed towards a guilty form of Louis standing there behind the wall and he realised how stupid he looked, hiding here. So he stepped out of the place, coming clearly in view of the two boys and frowning slightly, shrugging. Harry did not looked the slightlest pleased, rather looking quite enraged as he narrowed his eyes, not being able to believe it. 

"I was just wondering are you guys going to come in?" He asked, his voice completely calm as he breathed slowly so he didn't say anything he would regret. It was the first thing that had come to mind, the only thing he could say that would make sense as to why he was waiting behind a brick wall like a total loner.