7 - It's A Party

IT'S A PARTY

It's been two days since the incident at the club and Louis hadn't clicked on his twitter app, he hadn't met up with any of the boys and kept himself locked away at home. When he was doing his laundry, the paper plane necklace fell out of his back pocket and for the first time he ages -- he allowed himself to tear up and cry because he just had no idea which direction his life was heading in now. He just wanted to settle down with Harry, but it seemed so hard and such a distant dream. He had to keep reminding himself that Harry was happy, he had someone who made him happy too and therefore: Louis should be overjoyed for them but it's quite the opposite.

But first, he had to sit and go through some tweets. He wanted to see what people were saying, what people were talking and how they were judging him now. Someone always had something bad to say, always had negative thoughts and something against for Louis -- but for what reason? What has Louis done to anyone? In his short three years of fame, he has tried his hardest to look good, to show up and meet all his fans because he appreciated them so much. Despite feeling depressed, despite feeling like he never wanted to leave his bed - he went that extra mile, he worked hard to achieve good media coverage.

Yet, they were hellbent on making Louis look like a bad guy who only ever got drunk and no matter how much management tried to divert this image away -- it just didn't work. Sometimes Louis thinks management actually want him to be hated on because they made no effort whatsoever to stop the public from talking, assuming things. They were given permission to allow and deny access to many pictures being published but they let it go ahead. They clearly didn't have Louis's best interests at heart.

He smiled fondly to see all the mentions his fans had left him: the love you's, you're amazing, we love you no matter what and he just felt loved as he scrolled down and tried to read each and every one of them. It's just hard when you have over 21 millions followers on twitter because everyone seemed to want a tweet, a follow and a dm and Louis just couldn't please everyone.

He felt terrible if he followed one fan, not wanting the others to feel left out or upset that they hadn't been noticed so he preferred not to do anything. That way, he wasn't disappointing millions of other fans.

But right now, he needed the love so he favourited a few of the sweetest tweets and clutched the phone close to his chest, hoping to absorb the tweets and really feel the affect of the love.

He went onto Zayn's twitter, just to see if he had tweeted anything that would indicate about the events from the horrible night. He was surprised to see he had actually replied to a lot of hate he was getting from his own fans and Louis felt a little disgusted as he scrolled through the conversation. People were telling him to get lost, to stop making Louis do things he didn't want to and telling him to get out of the picture because he was hurting Louis - and it was all false, it was all wrong and Louis felt angered.

He wasn't even allowed to tweet anything about the event, specific orders from management to act like that night hadn't happened. He wanted everyone to shut up, he wanted everyone to stop sending hate to Zayn when it should be him. He was the one who attacked Zayn blindly just out of his temper and he regretted it. Instead, people were making it about Zayn instead and that just wasn't right.

Louis closed his eyes, sighing deeply as he sank back on his sofa. He typed in the search bar 'Louis drunk' and he was bombarded by the pictures of the night, him holding the idiotic guy by the collar and he could see the threat in his own eyes. When had he even brought out his violent in public? He always kept his more violent side deep within him, scared to let it show but Louis didn't even know what he was anymore.

There was one video which he clicked on slowly, not sure whether he should do this or not but he wanted to feel sorry. He wanted to know clearly he had done something wrong and by replaying the memories, he could clearly sort out how he was going to apologise to Zayn.