5 - Let's Forget Everything

LET'S FORGET EVERYTHING

"Zayn!" Louis whined into the phone whilst trying to slip on his more dressy, fitted top. Tonight, he was going to go out and drink away his feelings. He hasn't gone out to party since the first encounter with Harry in the cafe and it was long overdue. Louis knew only one way of forgetting his problems: to drink it up, smoke it and get high and for some little time, everything disappeared. It made everything much better. Sure, it was an unhealthy way to deal with his problems and he was just feeding to his addiction but it was the only way Louis knew and he wasn't going to change it for the world.

"What?" Zayn practically snapped from the other line. "What do you want?" He really didn't seem like in the mood to deal with another one of Louis's trantrum, but this was the exact opposite of that. He had no idea what was in store for him.

"I want to go to the club tonight."

"Then go."

"With you!"

There was a pause from the other line because Zayn wasn't used to be asked to come out with Louis for clubbing. Louis had always tried his hardest to protect Zayn from any of that, any sort of negative media attention because he was fearful of how Zayn would handle it. It hasn't been the best in the past. "Are you... sure?"

Louis sighed. "I need you today." It was four simple words but there was so much more meaning to it. Louis never usually went around, announcing he needed someone's help because he had a big ego and hated to admit it. Instead, he just tried to cover it up but today - he needed Zayn and a good comforting drink. So, he could only imagine what was running through Zayn's mind as he openly demanded for his attention.

"Louis, I don't know. You know how mad the media goes when they see you like this," Zayn scoffed.

Louis snorted. "Do you really think I care? I just want to forget everything and have fun!"

"Louis... I don't know, since you got talking to Harry again you've been in a bad mood. I don't think it's.. healthy for you."

"It's not healthy either way," Louis admitted, shrugging even though Zayn couldn't see it. It's true. He couldn't live without him, he had no idea how he coped for the last three years but it was so different all them years back. Back then, Harry was a different person who was fun to be around and full of live, energy, willing to make others happy than himself. He was the perfect human being, with such a huge heart, willing to hand out love to everyone around him and people truly adored and admired Harry. Now, Harry was a different person and he only gave his heart, time to Dalton and as much as annoying it was - Louis understood. Once you fall, you fall hard.

Zayn sighed. "I wish things were different, I really do Lou."

"Alright, tonight isn't the night for deep talk. We are going to get drunk! I'm coming to pick you up in a few." He informed Zayn, hanging up and grabbing his wallet. He was just wishing there wouldn't be many people around today so he wouldn't get noticed as he slipped out of his house and locked it behind him. Louis got into his range rover with his security guard: Alberto, who didn't seem too pleased with his plans and went off, driving towards Zayn.

Zayn was waiting outside. He was wearing a grey floral shirt with black jeans and grey trainers, his hair quiffed up and his stubble ever so growing. As always, Zayn looked amazingly striking and handsome and there was never any flaws you could pick out. Louis raised an eyebrow at him, beckoning him to get in the car.

"You, mister, got ready a little too quickly," Louis wriggled his eyebrows as he started up the car and started driving off. He never went to a nightclub near by the city, it was just too close to home and he didn't like having any midnight memories like such nearby his tometown just so it could come back and haunt him. If anything bad was to go down, it would be faraway and he wouldn't be able to revisit it.