28 - I Wanna Grow Old With You / Epilogue

God my reads have gone up drastically since I've updated all the chapters. Thank you guys. Time for the last chapter!

I WANNA GROW OLD WITH YOU / EPILOGUE

"The album is number one in 65 countries!" Harry announced excitedly, trying to wake Louis up by shaking his shoulders and shoving his phone in Louis's face. Harry had been keeping track with every single progress the single and the album was doing, considering it had just been released the other week. 

Louis smiled, getting up slowly and rubbing his eyes before embracing his boyfriend tightly in bed. He felt so blessed. He was waking up with the most beautiful boy in the whole world, his single had hit off really well and now his album had just been released-- and it was definitely a hit. Everything was going exactly according to plan and Louis couldn't be more grateful. He was getting it right.

"I did it." Louis muttered, mostly to himself, smiling like a child and not being able to contain the cheeky grin that was coming out.

Harry just nodded, his head nuzzled in Louis's neck. "You did, baby, you did."

The past few months had been a whirlwind of emotions, ups and downs and everything in between. It was hard trying to get back on track. Harry was unbelievably vulnerable, opening up slowly and a bit by bit. He was sensitive, getting offended over the smallest things that left Louis watching his tongue and every word. Louis just wanted to please Harry, that's all--even if it took the whole time in the world.

Jay had returned from her honeymoon, proud of Louis and not failing to bring it up to every place she went to. Niall was promoting the album endlessly, encouraging everyone to buy it. Liam and Zayn were still in love, as usual, and played Louis's song when they have sex-- loudly pronouncing it.

Now, Louis was packing his bags for the new tour he was doing-- a world tour this time. He was glad that Harry was coming along to most of the shows, not wanting to miss a single one and watch his boyfriend perform his magic live. Harry wanted to be there, wanted to experience the show from every angle-- from backstage, front row, middle row, back row. He never wanted to fail being there at all.

"I couldn't of done it without you," Louis said.

"Shut up, don't you dare. This was all your hard work and nothing else! I'm so proud of you." Harry sighed, kissing Louis's neck softly, biting down on the flesh and making Louis squirm. "I'm so glad I'm here now, to tell you exactly what you mean and how much it means to me."

Louis just smiled. "I can drop Eleanor today."

"Good riddance!" 

He chuckled. "Hey, Harry. She's a nice girl."

Harry didn't lift his head from Louis's neck, snuggling in closer at the mention of the beard. "I don't doubt she is. I just don't want to know her, talk to her ever."

"She's been desperate to get to know you."

"No. Never."

Louis didn't argue, just smiling and rubbing Harry's back soothingly. "Well, yeah. Today they are finally going to publish the news that we've broken up, done, gone. She's out of the picture."

Eleanor had been stress to the couple. Harry despised her, never wanted her around and tried to get rid of her at events she had to be seen at. Everyone got suspicious of Harry really quickly, debating and trying to figure out exactly who he is and why he was always with Louis. Louis didn't fight off the rumours, didn't address them and just kept Harry closer to his side. They ended up in quite a few arguments because of Eleanor too, Harry just wanting her gone and the older lad to himself. But, in the end, they would just make out and it would be the end of that.