15 - Kiss Me Like You Mean It

KISS ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT

The next day, Louis could hardly contain himself as he tried to ease his nerves, his excitement with a cup of tea and TV. Today, he was going to get answers from the one and only person he had his eyes on and it couldn't feel more better. It could either go two days-- it could either be the best news of his life, everything could finally fall into place and everything would make sense to Louis for once. Or, it could go terribly wrong and end up falling into pieces right before his eyes. He wouldn't be surprised, it has happened before.

He remembered to quickly drop a text to the three lads, reminding them he was alive and breathing since he had fallen off the face of Earth. He told them where he had been and where he was heading towards today. Zayn hadn't seemed too onboard with the idea, commenting and saying that Harry was just destructive in Louis's life and he should steer clear. Unlike Niall, who was for the idea and was on the edge, wanting each detail.

Louis had to take the small opportunity he had, grab it and go for it. If he had stayed completely loyal, not getting into one night stands and meaningless relationships because one person had his heart then why would he not give it his 100%? He had gone so long with the same pain, the same dull ache in his chest -- what was one more time going to harm him?

This day was going to change him, he could feel it in his bones and he could hardly contain himself as he tried to keep himself in one place. 

By the time was 2, he was sick with nerves and unsure as to what he was going to say. Was he going to end up being rude, spitting out hateful comments and releasing all the pain he had been feeling for the past three years? Or, was he going to be understanding and try to hear his side of the story? Either way, Louis was prepared. He had been prepared for this day for three years and it was finally here.

He didn't waste anymore time, getting into his range rover and driving straight down to the park. He covered his face as much as he could with his snapback but not wanting to attract attention to himself as he moved past the people, keeping his head down and climbing up the hill. Once he reached up there, he was away from everyone else and able to take a second to breathe before releasing there was the ever charming Harry sitting by the tree.

Harry was dressed to perfection. He was wearing a flannel, dark tight jeans and boots -- almost like every other day but he just looked so put together. For once, there was a bright smile on his face that actually reached his eyes and he looked somewhat healthy like he finally could afford a good meal or two. For that, Louis was grateful because he was looking his best and he looked so gorgeous that Louis couldn't take his eyes off him.

His body was outlined perfectly in his clothes, his lanky and slender arms and his cute little body. He was on display for Louis and Louis couldn't help but admire what was standing before him.

Harry looked up, a smirk playing on his lips as he jumped up from the tree and clapped his hands. He looked unusually confident and it was weird to see but Louis tried not to overthink it. It was great, it was brilliant.

"You came," Harry breathed out, looking surprised. His whole facial expression was lit up, his eyes crinkled with happiness and his lips stretched out in a wide smile. He couldn't look more beautiful in that moment.

For a second, Louis felt at a loss of words as he stammered over himself and made a fool of himself. "Y-yeah, I-I did."

Harry giggled, the cutest voice filling the air and bringing down the tension instantly. He had this charm about him, this personality that could easily made the whole atmosphere comfortable to settle into. Harry didn't even try to be this perfect, it just kind of happened.