1 - The Fame Life

THE FAME LIFE

Three years later, Louis was proud to say that he had really gained fame. He was one of the most known singers around the world and it was really weird for him to adjust to it. He wasn't used to the fact that he could type in: 'Louis Tomlinson' in Google and get 1,000+ picture results of his face everywhere. He don't think he could ever get used to how his life has taken such a drastic and fast turn, into something beyond what he could imagine.

He still had his usual dorky best friends: Niall, Liam and Zayn who were overly supportive of him and were by his side every step of the way. They were there when Louis released his first single, his first album, announced his first UK tour and now he was onto bigger things, bigger plans. He had just finished recording his second album and was announcing a world tour next year, being able to travel all over the world.

Louis was definitely grateful for all the achievements he's done. He has earned a lot of money, was living the easy life with a huge mansion right nearby his own family mansion he had purchased for his mum and sisters. He had made more friends with celebrities, getting friendly and cosy with familiar famous faces and he was attending prestige events.

But Louis received a lot of hate, a lot of bad media attention and he was constantly being photographed stumbling out of clubs late at night, drunk out of his minds. He was constantly smoking, getting high and no matter how much he tried to keep that negative image away from the cameras - trouble just seemed to love coming his way.

His management were furious as to how his media attention was turning out, trying hard to alter and change it by bribing with money. Louis just didn't want to be a bad role model for his sisters.

He also didn't want Harry to switch on the news and see the new trouble he was up to, what he was doing wrong now. He didn't want to disappoint Harry.

Harry Styles. 

Louis's first crush, Louis's first kiss and first love and even after all these years, exactly three years, he was still head over heels for the stupid lanky kid with curly hair and emerald, forest green eyes. But, he hadn't seen him since the cursed results day. He had heard of Harry here and there from the boys, updating him about his life but soon even they stopped.

Harry changed his number, deleted his social media sites and basically disappeared from the face of the Earth. Louis had no idea where he was, what he was doing and if he was okay. If he was still with that boy Dalton that seemed to be treating Harry so well that Harry thought he didn't need any other friends.

Louis was still devastated over the news like it was just yesterday, it was still a pang straight to the chest and he kept himself busy. Smoking, drugs, drinking to keep Harry out of his mind. Louis had enough going on, he had a hectic, busy life that consisted of recording, photoshoots, party, concerts and it was tiring. 

No one understood how hard the fame life was because you never got a break. You always had to be seen out in public, some publicity stunts that management would set up for Louis and fans would follow him around, paparazzi desperate to get a snap of the 22 year old who was just wanting to get to his destination.

He was always under the spotlight, every action and move was analysed and turned into major stories. It truly blew Louis's mind, made him realise just how hard it was to be famous and he wasn't sure if he was exactly enjoying it anymore. He just wanted a simple life, somewhere where he could make a difference to people but not to the extent where he could be mobbed, be spotted and chased after by teenage girls. He wanted his life to be simple.

Louis was with Liam in the cafe shop that was quite faraway from his home. He was afraid to go somewhere closer to his mansion incase people realised and figured out where he lived, that was his own place where he could hide away from others. They were sipping on their iced latte, grateful that it was still quite early in the morning before Louis had to run off to another meeting with his management and discuss about the new perfume they wanted to develop and launch. He still managed to keep his morning routine with his best friend: Liam. He was also grateful that there weren't many people around, not really caring that there was a popstar sitting amongst the civilians like an ordinary person.