24 - Come Back Home

COME BACK HOME

**

The next few days were spent in complete bliss, having cliche and loving moments, cuddled up in the hotel room bed and watching Disney movies. They caught up on each other lives, talking about everything, anything but Dalton-- which was the majority of Harry's life but Louis didn't care. He didn't want to hear it, he just wanted to be close to the younger boy and just listen to his deep, husky morning voice. He wanted to see his pretty, full pink lips move and he wanted to kiss him deeply, softly, roughly-- meaning it.

They shared a few special moments in bed but never taking it any step further. Louis wanted to take it slow this time, he wanted to make it all right-- he wanted to make it just perfect for Harry. The boy had gone through enough drama for one life time and now he deserved nothing but peace, nothing but love and care and affection from any angle that Louis could supply it to him.

Zayn and Liam were being angels, being highly supportive for them and cooking them dinner every night. One day, all four of them sat and ate together whilst keeping Niall in their thoughts and wondering what the Irish lad would do if he was here. He would definitely lighten up the mood, keep it going and keep them laughing constantly and God, Louis missed him so dearly.

They were taking each day slowly and Louis was trying to understand how hard it was going to be for Harry to heal, not forcing himself to do anything and making him feel loved as much as he could.

Until, Harry blurted out. "I'm not a child Lou, I can do things on my own."

And Louis started giving him more space, not over analysing his every move even though his eyes kept falling on Harry's self harm scars. He was glad to see there nothing too recent even though it did look a few weeks old and he tried not to dwell on it too much. There was a time for every question, a time where everything was going to make sense and all the puzzle pieces will come together once and for all.

Now, after a good and bad few days at the hotel, they were back at Louis's vacant huge house that needed to feel more homely. In the past year, this place has been subjected to nothing more than drunken nights, tears and endless sad rehearsing. He needed the place to be full of happy memories, somewhere he wouldn't dread returning home to every day and that someone was Harry.

Harry's mood had improved, just slightly and he was smiling more often now with a glisten behind his eyes which meant it wasn't fake, he was really smiling. 

"You don't need to do this, I can find a place to stay." Harry argued feebly.

"Hush, child," Louis rolled his eyes, laughing as he set out the table full of breakfast for Harry. He had prepared pancakes, again with maple syrup, whipped cream and strawberries sprinkled with some powdered sugar. It looked appealing and Louis's mouth was watering from just looking at it. "Eat up now."

Louis had also discovered from the weird eating habits that Harry had developed an eating disorder over his time at Dalton's house. He hardly ate, only when forced, and ate so painfully slow like it was aching him to swallow each bite and hated on his body. Sometimes, he caught Harry staring at himself in the body and pulling back his shirt to analyse the non existent fat that was poking out from the shirt. It hurt Louis to see him doing that, for him not to realise how much Louis worshipped his tall, perfect toned legs and his amazing tummy. Harry was perfect in every shape and form and it was just gutting that he wasn't able to see that, able to pick up on it.

However, Louis didn't dare comment on it-- not now. He made it obvious that he knew but didn't dare make Harry uncomfortable or forced him to eat. Everyday, he would slyly add more to the meals, just a little more calories than Harry's daily intake and take it up slowly, gradually. It was going to be a long process, often against Harry's will but he wanted to keep Harry healthy and alive.