25 - Get Up Now

GET UP NOW

***

Louis glanced around his second home. It was decorated to perfection, banners and balloons stretched around all the wide rooms and it was all down to Niall. Niall was the king when it came to party, knowing exactly how to have a good time and showing off the place just perfectly. Louis felt like a toddler, like this was a small child's birthday party with all the weak, children decorations. But, it felt right and he just felt at ease as he looked around the house.

Harry was tucked safely around his side, Louis's arm snaked around his waist and holding him tightly and closely. "This was Niall's idea, right?" Harry asked, chuckling.

Louis nodded. "That Irish lad wanted to throw me a pre-release party, wanted to invite all family and friends and celebrate the album."

"Soul...." Harry said the name, like it had a deeper meaning behind it and sighed. "It just... it's so sentimental."

"How so?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows. "I literally chose it within a few minutes, it made sense-- been making music from my heart, from my soul.."

"No..." He shook his head, disagreeing. "Soul that has gone through, suffering put into an album that's going to be massive. It's going to be big, and everyone's going to love it and you're going to kill every other artist out there. And you know it."

Louis blushed, not being able to resist it from the sincere words Harry was showering him. Recently, Harry was always saying something nice--even if it didn't make sense. And Louis was loving it, soaking up the attention he was getting and reminding himself the words every morning. Everytime he found himself in a situation, he replayed the same words and got through it.

"You softie," Louis muttered, running a hand through Harry's hair. "Getting me good, aren't you?"

"God, I haven't partied in so long..."

Louis knew exactly why; he wasn't allowed to. It was gutting that Harry was cut off from some of the basic things in life because he simply wasn't allowed to do it. Despite the fact he was 21, he was stopped from making adult choices for himself because Dalton held so much power over his life. It was sad that even though, Dalton no longer remained in Harry's life, it was still brought up and thought about everyday.

"You'll party like no other today, okay?" Louis smiled. He just wanted Harry to have a good time, to remove all the memories that brought nothing more than pain and remember people around him loved him so much.

Today, Louis's family was attending the party and so were the rest of the boys. Louis desperately wanted to invite Anne and Gemma, Harry's mum and sister but knew it wouldn't be right. He couldn't make Harry reunite with them at a little party that was going to contain partying, dancing and alcohol and probably a few drunken snogs. He just had to drive Harry down to Anne's another time, get them to meet. But today was just going to be a cute family day and he couldn't wait for Harry to get familiar with the rest of the boys families again, just like a happy friendship group they used to be.

Louis couldn't help but feel like it was college again, like everything was normal and he was no longer famous. How they would have parties with all the families, Niall's dad would get involved with the drinking and Liam's dad would start throwing embarrassing dance moves. They were all a happy family, no sorrows and no worries.

But as the years went on, things dramatically changed and Louis no longer had time to keep up with everyone. He had taken the years way too fast, grown up way too quickly and he just needed to slow down, realise what really mattered. Louis needed to start focusing on his mum, his sisters and his soon to be step father and his friends. He needed to stop taking everything so seriously, only minding his career's business.

Where It Went Wrong » LarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara