19 - Can You Take Me Faraway?

CAN YOU TAKE ME FARAWAY?

"You have an appearance at a talk show!" Zayn informed Louis, trying to wake him up whilst packing his and Louis's suitcase for the two nights they were going to be away. It should've been a good thing, being able to get away from this place for a while and being a few miles out where no one could reach them. But the fame didn't stop, it followed and so did the paparazzi.

Louis was having wild nights everyday, drinking until he couldn't see straight and getting high until everything else was blurred out. This was his coping mechanism, blocking everything out and trying to forget the world. It wasn't his fault that this was literally the only thing he knows, this is the only way he knows how to deal with problems and therefore, he does exactly that. It wasn't healthy, not at all but Louis was beyond the point of caring about what's healthy for him. Right now, he could die and he probably wouldn't even care and let it come for him.

Zayn, however, was trying his best to keep Louis out of negative spotlight that he was constantly getting and trying to keep his spirits high. He was around almost everyday with Liam, sorting out his house and making sure Louis was even getting out of bed on most days. There was just so much going on and Louis needed a helping hand, at all times.

But today, Liam decided to skip ahead and dedicate a day for himself. He was learning to be a doctor and his degree was getting harder, more workload being added and he simply couldn't afford to waste another day at the mansion.

So, it was just Zayn who was pulling his weight around here and helping Louis. Louis always got bad like this, refusing to get out of bed or even try to face the world. The first thing he knew best was to hide, to runaway and not deal with his problems because it just seemed easier that way. 

"Go fuck Liam," Louis grumbled under his sheets, not wanting to move. He desperately wanted to thank Zayn for doing every little chore around the house but the words couldn't come out of his throat, staying burning at his chest.

Zayn just sighed, getting used to all the bitter words that Louis was spitting out nowadays. He just had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't Louis, this was just his way of dealing things. "I will, after we return from this talk show."

"Does he fuck you good?"

"My sex life has nothing to do with you," Zayn rolled his eyes, trying not to get irritated as he carefully chose out the outfit that Louis could wear to the talk show. He ended up choosing a purple blouse, black blazer, cropped black jeans and purple brogues-- he would look dashing in those clothes.

Louis wrinkled his nose at the work Zayn was doing. "Do you think you're a housewife?" He muttered, his eyes hazy and his voice strained as he tried to look up towards Zayn and failing. Instead, he flopped down on his bed and groaned loudly, not holding anything back.

Zayn scoffed, dramatically flicking his fringe that was falling into his due to the fact that he hasn't styled his hair. "I'm not a housewife, I'm fabulous!"

"Whatever you say."

"C'mon, get up and get ready!" Zayn ordered again, trying to get Louis out of his bed and pulling at his arm pathetically. Louis groaned again, rolling around and pushing his duvet off. He couldn't believe he was being forced to this talk show since it had been arranged for months. There was no way for him to call in and cancel it last minute. He didn't want to go in, act like a happy person when he really wasn't. He was angry at the world, he wanted to kill everyone and ruin each and every single one the paparazzi that come around to annoy him.

"Can I pretend to be dead and disappear and never be seen again?" Louis asked, his voice barely above a whisper as he got out of his bed and walked towards the shower whilst rubbing his eyes.