11 - Loved You First

LOVED YOU FIRST

It's been a week since Louis and Eleanor had gone out on their fake date to please their management, the media and it was everywhere. It was on twitter, it was on facebook, any social media website, all over youtube, all different gossip websites. Louis's miserable smile plastered all over the net, Eleanor looking rather concerned and out of place and worried and walking hand-in-hand into the restaurant with the title of the article: 'Happy couple?' and Louis was so confused. How did he even look remotely happy? There was hardly a real smile on his face, there wasn't the crinkle in his eyes when he actually meant the smile and his cheeky smirk. Instead, he looked quite numb and nowhere even close to being content.

It's been a week since Louis was getting endless questions about his relationship status, who he was with and what he saw in Eleanor. He wasn't sure why people were making such a huge deal of a date, was it even supposed to mean anything so early on in the 'relationship?'. He tried to avoid these questions as a whole, just smiling at people who asked and completely ignoring people on twitter that would continuously ask him the same questions over and over.

The lads, on the other hand, reacted a little differently. Liam had showed up a day after the news had gotten out, clutching a picture of Louis kissing Eleanor's cheek and raising his eyebrow. "Bisexual now? Or you just go for girls?" He had asked, a little red in the face and a look of betrayal written all over his face. Louis had let out a shaky chuckle, sitting Liam down and explaining the whole situation and trying to convince Louis he was in fact still gay.

It was a little surreal for him, still, how he was having to deny his sexuality but he didn't know what else he was expecting. He had known right from the beginning that his management were evil, they were controlling and very manipulative - they knew what they wanted and knew exactly how to get it. Sure, Louis was wise and he was clever. Whenever he tried to do something, he knew exactly what he was getting himself into but management took it one step further and were one step ahead of him on every move. It was like they enjoyed stalking Louis, making his life hell.

Liam had taken the news a little hard on himself, furious that this was even legal or possible and not understanding the management's point of view. Sure, they had some sort of right in their explanation by saying that Louis was going to lose fans but Louis didn't care. If his fans loved him, they would be willing to support him despite whatever he preferred to be with.

Zayn and Niall had dropped by the following day and Louis was glad to know that they had taken the news much lighter, laughing at the pictures and constantly teasing Louis about it. They were no way angry, they understood what was going on and tried not to react because it would only end up making Louis mad. They tried to make a joke of the situation, make it insensitive so Louis could look back on it and not cringe and for that Louis really appreciated his two mates.

Eleanor had gotten exactly what they were aiming for in the first place. She was the talk of the month right now. Everyone was wondering who she is, what she does and they were on the edge for her new single when she wasn't even close to recording one yet. Management had created an image for her, fans for her before she's even managed to get out there and do something with her life and her record deal. Eleanor got a head start in this business and that was all down to Louis. She thanked him all the time, dropping cute messages throughout the day and telling Louis to keep going. Louis knew he could rely on Eleanor now, they had a playful relationship where they sent each other the candids of the date and laughing at each others melancholy appearances.

However, there was one thing missing from Louis's entire week and that was Harry's presence around him. He had not been in touch with Harry for the whole week and it was slowly killing him because he missed the silly boy with the tight, long strands of his curly hair and the deep dimples, the bottle green eyes and the small smile that played on his full, pink lips. Everything about Harry made Louis's insides go warm and as much as he wanted to forget Harry, let him live his content life with Dalton - there was something that just kept bringing him back. He was afraid of letting Harry go, he didn't want him to disappear and wanted him to stay a huge part of his life. Louis loved Harry and that feeling just doesn't go, it doesn't disappear and Louis was never going to try and make it go - no matter how much it hurt.