Catastrophe At the Cup

Leah's POV

My feet keep pulling me down the never ending hallway even as my mind begs my body to stop. You know what this feels like... Don't put yourself through that pain again... But my feet never listen. I sense Mara and Hermione sitting next to me as I slowly slip back to being conscious, but I know I can't fully wake up until the end so I lie there helpless listening to the men taunt me.

I feel paralyzed half asleep and half awake, and again I hear the pleas escape from my lips begging for it to end. "Leah at last... Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting" the cynical voice cackles feeding off my fear as I realize I'm standing in the old man's spot. I stand unusually still as if this is how the dream is supposed to play out I'm not allowed to retaliate.

"Avada Kedavra!" The bolt pierces my skin, and I wake up releasing a scream I wasn't able to release in my dream. I touch my heart where the imaginary bolt pierced me, and I realize it's burning and so is my scar.

"Leah what happened?" Mara asks gently as I press my hand to my blistering scar my breathing uneven and raspy as I try to tell myself it was just a dream. Harry bursts into the room before I can answer, and he instantly pulls me into a hug as he sees I'm holding my scar like he does when he's just had a dream.

"It was that stupid dream again, but this time instead of the old man it was me. He... He killed me, and... And it felt so real" I cry as he softly runs a hand through my hair whispering it's gonna be okay over and over, but I'm not sure if I believe him.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV

I'm still shaken by the dream I had, but I'm playing it off pretty well. Either that or everyone's just tired of asking if I'm okay and getting the same response. Harry, Hermione and Mara refused to believe me; but after dealing with this stuff for the last three years you get used to it once the initial shock wears off.

"So you never told me why you screamed this morning." I look up to see Fred looking down at me worried like everyone else has been, but I find myself opening up and telling him about the dream before I can say no. "He killed me..."

"Hey it's only a dream. If it actually happened you would've kicked his arse before he even had the chance to consider using the curse." I chuckle lightly remembering why I always find myself confiding in him because unlike everyone else that says I'm sorry it's going to be okay he makes me laugh by turning a serious situation into a cheerful one.

"Where's your other half?" I ask realizing that he's not stuck to George's side like they usually are. He points behind us, and sure enough Mara and George are laughing about something as she holds onto his arm. "They had some catching up to do, and I got tired of being a third wheel."

"Well now you get to spend quality time with me you should feel honored" I laugh bumping him as we continue to follow our group into the forest. "Oh trust me I do" he retorts his voice dripping with sarcasm, and instead of just bumping him I slap his shoulder.

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" I ask as we continue to walk around the forest aimlessly. "We're going to the World Cup Leah, keep up why don't you" he scoffs jumping to the side when I go to smack him again. "You're infuriating" I mumble rolling my eyes.

"But you love me" he smirks playfully, and I have to force the gasp back down my throat. "Now hurry up we're falling behind" and with that he takes off looking back so he can make a come along motion with his hand.

"Sometimes a little to much" I whisper to myself as I start to jog to catch up with our group that is now stopped talking with a man. "Who is this?" I whisper to Mara as I halt next to her.