You?!?

Leah's POV

"Guys..." I whisper my voice hoarse and my breathing instantly picked up. I looked behind me when they never responded to see them deep in their own conversation. "Guys!" I try again sending the sobs back to my stomach, but they're already ushering me over.

"Someone's coming." Cedric warned and I nodded trying to say I know, but the words are caught in my throat and I want to smack myself for being so pathetic and unreliable.

Harry nodded towards the headstone where I was just standing his face oddly calm and stone cold while I'm sure I'm flushed and sweating. The person was short and seemed to be carrying a baby, and they stopped exactly were I was standing minutes ago.

I looked between my brother and Cedric nervously, but before I could do anything my scar exploded. A burning sensation tickled my neck and I cupped a hand over my scar and another around my mouth to stop my whines. Never before had my scar hurt like this, it felt like someone was ripping my neck apart over and over again.

I was leaning against something as tears sprung to my eyes. The world around me was blurring, but I could make out Harry on the ground and Cedric supporting me. I could barely breath as the pain spread around my entire neck, and it felt like a pair of hands was squeezing the life out of me.

Then from far a way I heard a cold voice. "Kill the spare."

Cedric stepped away pressing what felt like a kiss to my forehead, and I tried my best to keep him by me, but my vision blurred with tears and my mind felt scattered. Then there was a swooshing noise and a second voice."Avada Kedavra!"

There was a flash of green and a loud thump, and even though I was choking on absolutely nothing I tried to scream, tried to voice my pain because I knew. I didn't have to see I knew what happened. Then the pain vanished leaving nothing but a searing in my scar like a kiss a loved one gives you before leaving.

Then my eyes settled on Cedric.

Harry was beside me within seconds pressing me into his side as I let silent tears roll down my cheeks. I didn't want to believe it but at the same time I was staring into his lifeless eyes, eyes that used to be filled with joy.

I reached a hand out grazing his hair, but before I could do anything more I was yanked to my feet and out of my brothers arms. I tired fighting back but it was no use my body was still numb, my leg was still bleeding, and my head still hurt.

We were both pressed against the six foot statue atop Tom Riddle's grave, and the short man started to conjure ropes to hold us in place. I still struggled and the hooded figure revealed himself a disgusting smirk making my stomach knot. "You!" Harry cried and my body started trembling all over again.

But Wormtail did not reply instead he focused on the bundle in his arms walking to the cauldron.

Naturally my eyes traveled to Cedric's body which was still in the same spot all of our wands around him. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, there was this voice in my head saying this is your fault now deal with the consequences.

My mind was pulled back to what was going on as my scar started to burn again, and I heard Wormtail start to chant. "Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!"

"Flesh - of the servant - w-willingly given - you will - revive - your master." I gasped turning my head as far as I could and clenched my eyes closed, but I will never be able to forget his scream of agony and the cutting of flesh. "B-blood of the enemy... forcibly taken... you will... resurrect your foe." and he stepped towards us tauntingly holding the knife in front of us before cutting into Harry's skin.