Blowout

Mara's POV

"I'm still so confused as to what's going on at Hogwarts this term" I sigh with a chuckle leaning on George's shoulder so I can gaze out at the country side as we pass by. "Join the club, and now our family is dangling it over our heads" Fred groans.

"Not to mention we need dress robes? Why on earth would we need dress robes?" Leah continues the rant, and we can all tell the secrecy of the event is stressing her out. Ever since her first encounter with you know who she's liked to know things in advance so she can properly plan for them.

"I'm sure yours at least look nice while I'm almost positive I'm wearing my dad's old robes" Fred continues to talk to Leah both of them forgetting George and I right across from them.

"Please your robes can't be as bad as poor Ron's. I offered to help fix them, but I think he's to embarrassed to even be in the same room as them. He wouldn't even hear what I had to say." I sigh feeling bad that I didn't offer to help buy dress robes for all the Weasley's especially since they've always taken me in when I need them to.

"His loss, but whatever we're doing I'm going to look like an idiot standing next to you" he laughs but I can hear the slight edge in his voice, so I kiss his lips softly forcing him to look down at me when I'm done.

"I think you're going to look as dashing as ever, so dashing that girls will be crowding around us throwing themselves at you" I tease living for the adoring twinkle that lights up his eyes. "To bad I only have eyes for you." This time he pulls me in for a kiss his hand caressing my cheek while my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I wonder if they realize we can see them snogging." We pull away from each other with a pop so we can both glare at Fred. Of course I thought they were so wrapped up in each other that they wouldn't notice is when they decide to include us back in their conversation.

"Trust me I see, and I just like to remind you that I have a super hot girlfriend and you don't" George retorts and we take note of how Fred not so discreetly chances a peek at Leah who is to engrossed in her book to notice. "Don't worry guys I know how to get her attention" I whisper mischievously.

"Oh my god we're flying!" I screech her head immediately shooting up as she presses herself into the corner farthest away from the window not even noticing Fred squished between her and the wall. It takes her a moment to realize that we're still safely on the ground, and when she does her sharp green eyes immediately find me. "Don't look at me like that I would like to have a conversation with my best friend, and you might want to let Fred breathe."

She gasps finally realizing that poor Fred is gasping behind her, and she puts a big gap between them her cheeks erupting into flames.

"So for our beginning of the year prank we're going to have you two distract Hagrid..."

"If you're planning to torture those poor first years then count me out" I scold interrupting George already knowing what he's thinking. He tries to persuade me with his brown puppy eyes, but I'm not going to aid in humiliating already nervous first years when I was the same way. Filch? yeah I'll help, a group of obnoxious Slytherins? sure, Snape? Of course, but not first years.

"Okay Leah then you'll..."

"No not on the first day back Fred, I'm a prefect now I have to draw the line somewhere. But do come back when you're ready to set off dungbombs in the Slytherin common room." We all laugh at the idea especially me because maybe that'll get my brother off his high horse for a few days.

"Oh Leah the perfect prefect" George sighs in a sing song voice, and Fred and I join in much to her annoyance hearing the name we gave her as soon as she got the letter this summer despite only being a fourth year. "If you're done now I'm going to go change into my robes."