Chapter 17

Exams are coming soon so after this I probably won't update for a week or so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Corinthians 9:11
"Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God."

Simon looked like he has zoned out. Tears were coming out from his artificial eyes. When he had revealed his location to you, walking out of his hiding spot, he just suddenly stopped.

Despite everything that he believed about you. From being a human like any other to a selfish, arrogant owner, those thoughts were washed away as soon as he lay his eyes on you.

He remembered your kindness, your careful choice of words. He remembered when a friend visited you, they ordered him like a dog. You stood up for him and defended him, saying that they shouldn't treat him like that at all. Since then, you never talk to them.

He remembered all the things that you have done for him, yet he remembered the reason why he's doing this.

"Simon..." Simon softened his eyes, oh how he misses you...

You're like a family to him, a sister he needed to protect. However, he couldn't just throw everything away and jump into your arms, no. He can't do that. He still remembered the betrayal. ".....You're...alive?"

To know if you said that in a disappointed tone or a surprised tone would be nearly impossible. Simon gritted his teeth, tighten his grip on his handgun.

"Simon, why...?" Just one shot...that's it. Just point at the head, pull the trigger....

"Why did you kill him..?"

Simon froze.

Kill him? (B/n)?

"He didn't deserve it, Simon! You could've killed me instead, why him?!"

"..."

"Simon, please. Tell me this before you decided to kill me!"

"..."

"Simon!"

".....day or two probably passed after I learned that you were going to replace me."

"..."

"It was after school, I had to pick (B/n) up. Along the way home, I guess...I was so angry I just....couldn't think straight." Simon looked at his loaded gun. "I was...angry. Angry at everyone, including (B/n). I was angry that he didn't even try to persuade you to keep me. Angry that he didn't even try to comfort me. Angry at the fact that...maybe he really wanted me to get replaced..." He looked at you, "I was wrong to drag (B/n) in, I was wrong to push (B/n) to his death. I was wrong, and I admit it."

".....unlike me.." You murmured, admitting as well that you have done wrong. "Simon, look...I NEVER wanted to replace you." Simon looked up at you, his lips parted as his eyes shined with curiosity and confusion, "I wanted to send you to CyberLife to see if you have some problems! I never wanted to send you away and replace you! (B/-- my brother--he probably misinterpreted my statement, I just-- oh goodness..."

"..." Simon looked down, his head filled with thoughts and questions. He looked up again, giving you this sorrowful expression. ".... (Y/n), I'm so sorry."