Chapter 19

Jian Yu chuckled as he watched the leaving figure of Zheng Qian Feng. The young prince's slender back and the glaring expression of his before leaving.... How cute.... He felt like it was never enough.... If only he could tease him more. Surely the young prince's interesting reaction wouldn't disappoint his expectations. Unlike that person in Qi Empire. He'd never show him any other expressions  except that usual aloof attitude. Jian Yu smiled. The crown prince Zheng Yi turned to them.

"Then let us proceed."

"Yes."

**

"Yao Yao, pour the tea."

"Yes."

Li De poured a cup of tea, and placed it in front of Zheng Mo who was reading a book. Li De quietly awaited for his next order from Zheng Mo. He had been rather obedient since that day he was forced to swallow a pill. But the pill had not done any effect on him since then.

Was it perhaps a fluke to make him obedient? If only he could get his hand on the pill, then he could ask the imperial physician to help check on the ingredients and the effects. Li De fisted his hands within his sleeves in silence.

"Yao Yao..."

"Yes?"

He was surprised at his sudden calling. Placing his book down, Zheng Mo glanced at Li De. The man's stare made Li De flinched and he unconsciously stepped back a half step. Zheng Mo creased his brows.

"Why are you retreating? Were you thinking that I'm scary?"

"No.... Of course not, Prince Mo."

Zheng Mo gestured a finger at him, inching him closer. Li De was afraid but still obediently followed his orders. His face had a tint of pink blush as he slightly glanced at Zheng Mo. Zheng Mo smirked, and pulled Li De over to sit onto his lap. Li De's eyes widened, staring straight into the brazen man's obsidian eyes. He shivered at his tightened grasp on the waist.

"I-nu bi is only a palace maid, Prince Mo, please have some mercy on this nu bi...."

Zheng Mo's face moved in at once, only two inches away from Li De's face. Unconsciously, Li De closed off his eyes.

"Did you think this prince would kiss you, Yao Yao?"

He pushed Li De away, and flipped his long sleeves. And smirked at the man in maid clothing who fell on the ground on his own butt. Li De's face flushed up in shame.

"Go and get this prince some pastries. This prince is hungry."

Cupping his hands together, Li De replied, "Yes, Prince Mo." He bowed and retreated out of the room. Zheng Mo shifted his eyes and turned his attention towards the bath tub behind the aesthetic looking partition.

In a while, Li De returned to the room, he'd noticed the Yan prince was no longer sitting in his seat, and there was that sound of dripping water that come from behind the partition.

He told me he's hungry, yet he went to take a bath instead? Tsk....

Li De walked to the table and placed down the food tray he brought in. He smirked slightly as he'd thought of an idea. Tiptoeing towards the partition, he took out a bottle of woman's perfume oil. Li De glanced at the naked man, who was half submerged in the water, cleaning himself with a soft sponge. The delicious looking abs and the luminous water on the ravishing skin. Just like a magnificent piece of art. Gorgeous!

He gulped. His hand tilted a bit and accidentally dropped the bottle on Zheng Mo's clean clothes on the rack. The sudden sound alerted Zheng Mo, who rushed to cover himself with a towel.

"Who's there?!"

Zheng Mo jumped out of the bathtub and noticed Li De hiding a bottle away in his sleeve.

This idiot.... Such a strong smell and he thought I would not notice it?

"Help this prince wear his robes."

"Y-yes."

His hands shook as he held the robes hanging on the rack. Layers of clothing, Li De helped Zheng Mo wore on. Zheng Mo mischievously glanced at the latter and made a grab on his waist, pulling him into a bear hug. And roughly rubbed himself on Li De , which gave Li De another sudden surprise.

"...what t-the-!"

Li De's shoes slipped on the water puddle on the flooring. Both of them fell down with a loud thud and a groan.

"Ack-! Ssss...this bastard...! I don't want to play with you anymore...!"

Li De frowned as he rubbed the back of his head where it bumped and swiftly pushed Zheng Mo away before he made his way out of the Yan Prince's room to return to his own room. His hair was all messed up and so were his clothes.

The palace maids in Zheng Mo's palace passed by and saw the messy looking palace maid named Yao Yao who rushed out from the prince's room. Then they saw Zheng Mo who walked out of the same room not long after, with a huge smirk on his handsome face as he left towards the imperial study. And rumors started to spread in the inner palace.

***

It had been two days since they came to Yan Country as ambassadors. But Jian Yu felt as if he was about to get moldy if he did not go out for a walk in the sun. He left his room and walked through the courtyard in silence, even going as far as avoiding the guards and the eunuchs. He stumbled upon the sight of Zheng Qian Feng practicing his sword stances, which resembled a dance.

Jian Yu watched attentively, as he stood under the hot sun, shielded by the bushy willow tree. His eyes were too focused on the pretty boy, till the very second when the soft sword in Zheng Qian Feng's hand flew at him. Jian Yu quickly dodged the sword which then struck the tree bark he was leaning on.

When he turned to look at Zheng Qian Feng again, a fist came up to his face. Jian Yu blocked the upcoming fist in defense and both engaged in a fight. Fists flying around, legs kicking and blocking one another. At a stalemate where Jian Yu was so obviously playing around with Zheng Qian Feng, Zheng Qian Feng huffed and breathed heavily, yet he just could not let go of his ego to accept defeat.

His face reddened and his speed slowed down. That puffed up cheeks on the pretty boy's face made Jian Yu smiled. They keep on fighting it out till Zheng Qian Feng's strength dropped even further. Jian Yu hugged him in his embrace and chuckled.

"My cutie, you won't defeat me anytime if you're this weak~"

'No matter how, I'm also a great general in Qi Empire.' Jian Yu thought to himself.

Zheng Qian Feng had lost his strength and could only keep huffing at him. As his long eyelashes fluttered cutely.

"I'll....d-defeat you...*huff* one day....., dumb b-bird...!"

This remark made Jian Yu laughed happily. He tilted Zheng Qian Feng's chin and stamped his lips onto the young prince's flushed cheek. Taking his liberties right in front of the guards and eunuchs who stood on a side.

"I'll look forward to that day, cutie~~"

"Dumb birddd!!!"

Angered by his action, Zheng Qian Feng made his retaliation and kicked up a straight hit on Jian Yu's face.