Chapter 35 *smut

His ass ached with tremendous pain. His legs completely numbed that he couldn't even stand up from the bed for just a second. Zheng Ci was frustrated. He should've had refused the anus penetration that dealt him the blow, causing the current him to be restrained from any slight movement.

He glared at the perpetrator who was preparing to get up. The man was smiling widely, stretching himself from the long good sleep, totally unaware of Zheng Ci's pain.

"Good morning, my little Cici. Did you have a good rest yesterday?" Jian Ze leaned forward to peck his flushing cheek. Zheng Ci pushed him away due to the uncomfortable sensation from the pain, refusing any further skinship in between them.

"Good rest? You've played so much the whole night, my ass and flower still throbbing with pain until now. I can't even feel my legs. Why don't you tell me how am I supposed to meet with Qian Feng later?"

Jian Ze listened to Zheng Ci's grumbling for a long while. He slowly closed in to help to massage the aches away. After all, it was his fault for not being able to restrain himself yesterday.

"I'll help you wash up. Come." Jian Ze extended his arms. One arm went around Zheng Ci's shoulders, the other went under the knees. Carefully carrying Zheng Ci out of their chamber to the bathing place. He placed him down on a stool outside the tub, filling up the empty tub with warm water before joining in with Zheng Ci. He had him sat on his lap, facing him.

Spreading the butt cheeks with only two of his fingers, Jian Ze lightly scraped out his seeds from the rim he slightly stretched open. It was overflowing with his cum, his imperial seeds of man's nature. Jian Ze licked his lips as he remembered how he had enjoyed his pitching through this cute little love hole.

Facing Jian Ze, Zheng Ci held onto Jian Ze's shoulder for support. His ass tingling with pain as he nibbled on his lower lip to muffle it out. When Jian Ze's finger pulled out he gasped at the sudden movement. A zip of electricity just flowed through his body. Zheng Ci tightened up. He could feel something is coming within. He tried to restrain himself as his ears turned red with his cheeks painted a beautiful hue.

"There, it's all out." Jian Ze whispered, his hot breath tickled Zheng Ci's ear, stimulating his numbed senses back on. The two fingers naughtily caressing the cum leaking flower. Taunting the wife whom he knew would not be able to refuse him even if he still asked for more. He pushed a finger into the flower, feeling the flow of heat he left within.

How comfortable, Zheng Ci thought for a second there. Perhaps he had gotten used to his erotic touches so much it felt comfortable everywhere he laid his hands on. But the finger did not stop at one or two, but the imperial rod just made his slip back in again without permission.

"Aah~~"

His nails slowly scratched up Jian Ze's shoulder where he clung on. He wanted to lash out at his man but was refuted by his own body which seemed to be responding more to Jian Ze's control than himself. He was infuriated.

But Jian Ze was satisfied. His hot breathed lips outlined Zheng Ci's neck as he pitched his imperial rod further inside. Pushing the cum flow back in, all squeezing in one tight space.

"We- we're going... t-to be late...! Haah-ngghh!" Zheng Ci tried to think of an excuse, but nothing seemed liable to this person.

"No, we won't. Trust me." Jian Ze started pistoning deeper, squelching the liquids as he pulled out for a second to only embedded it back deeper with each thrust of his throbbing rod.

"It's coming!" A premonition seemed to make itself appear to Zheng Ci's sixth sense. He gasped at each movement and moaned at the overwhelming feeling when his good spots were hit. Small turbulence was occurring within his belly, unknown to Jian Ze who was only focusing on his desire to eat up his wife in mid of bathing.