Chapter 24 *smut

"Where is Prince Mo? Zhen haven't seen him since this early morning."

"Nu cai didn't know either. Ah, but Prince Mo was around when Your Majesty sent Princess Ci away this afternoon."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Perhaps Prince Mo is feeling reluctant to see Princess Ci leaving for the Great Qi Empire."

Zheng Yu Xian placed down the book on his desk. He sighed. Watching his and Qiu Qian Ling's children growing up and getting married. How time flies... Few of them had reached the right age for marriage. Should he and the Empress start electing Crown Princess and Prince Consort?

"Wei gonggong, make some preparation. Zhen would like to elect a Crown Princess and a Prince Consort for Crown Prince Yi and Princess En Ya."

"Yes. Then nu cai shall retreat for now."

"Mm."

***

The bed's unstoppable creaking, muffled moans and the sound of heavy breathing filled the room. His hand fisted into the beddings as he came again. How long had he been played by the man. How much more had he felt it filling his insides with brimming hot desire. He felt his lower half no longer his, but a belonging, of the man that conquered him.

Li De wanted to yell for him to stop, yet his already hoarsened voice made him to have no way out but yielding to him. His body shuddered once more as he moaned out his deepest pleasure, dirtying the beddings even more with his leaking cum. He finally couldn't take it anymore and lost his consciousness.

Why is this happening to me?

This man, Zheng Mo was an Imperial Prince like himself. After living in his palace for a short two months, he came to understand him. Friendly, playful and an intellectual in medical study. Although he was often teased at and be made a joke to laugh at, Li De wasn't really angry at him.

Three days earlier, when the Great Emperor of Qi Empire arrived with the news of Shu's defeat, he was totally devastated. Shu Country had fallen. He no longer had a way to return. His imperial family had perished. Now that he had no reason left to live in this world, at least he should contribute to his country for once. But this road of revenge would be a road of no return.

He had secretly made his preparation, and managed to sneak among the bridal maids. He would follow them out of Yan Country, and there he would make his attempt, to kill the Great Qi Emperor Jian Ze.

Who knows how, on the route to leave the palace, he was found out by Zheng Mo, and brought back to his own quarters. There was not even a servant around. He knew Zheng Mo who preferred to live in tranquility must had dismissed them all earlier. Even if he, the Prince of Shu was silenced, within the palace walls, no one would know.

He was thrown on the bed, a pair of strong hands tightly clenched around his neck. The man's eyes resembled the hawk's. Staring down at him coldly, giving him the shivers.

"How dare you leave without my permission. Have you not thought of the consequences you might brought if a fallen prince like you was found in our imperial city?"

Zheng Mo exerted more strength to his hands, choking Li De to the point his eyes bulged wide, a trail of saliva dripping down the corner of his lips. Li De thought this would be the end of his life. Until the hands finally loosened up. He gasped for air as if betting his whole life on it.

"Shu had fallen. You are no longer a prince, held in high esteem by your people. You are now a bounty slave. The moment you leave this palace, you'll be hunted and killed on sight. Get it?"

"You knew..... cough cough that.... My Shu Country was going to... My father emperor... My sister..."

"Yes. When you first came here, I have investigated the reason I found you in my chest. Your haughty despicable sister threw you away. Even your father emperor did not send people to look for you. How pitiful...."

Tears fell down his cheeks, Li De covered his reddened eyes behind those long sleeves of his clothing. Still looming on top of him, Zheng Mo pulled off the sash on Li De's waist.

Li De totally gone unnoticed of Zheng Mo's doing, until the second he felt the chill coming from underneath. His clothes left unkempt, even the inner pants had been taken off as well. His face paled up, instantly dried of tears.

"What are you doing?! Let go! No-mmngh...! Not there!!"

A hand was up in his skirt, caressing the long months unplayed little brother who instantly had woken up its utmost desire of wanting to be touched.

"From now onwards, you'll serve as my chambermaid. Satisfy me and you shall live."

He couldn't reject that feeling. He held onto Zheng Mo's wrist as he played his mischievous little one. All he could do was nodding his head to his bidding. His thighs unconsciously rubbed against Zheng Mo who had bent down to remove his remained clothing, licking his neck in the process. And the revealed pink nubs were soon became preyed upon. Li De was feeling it too much. He moaned.

The man's chuckle was evil, he made him came as he played with his chest. He felt him kissing and licking around, yet not one time was he kissed on the lips. Li De was unhappy. But he stared at the man's sexy irrefutable lips. He thirsted for it.

As if high on drugs, he grabbed onto Zheng Mo's waistband and undid it himself in a hurry. He shoved his hand into the prince's pants, locking his prey on the man's thing. Caressing it with his all might. Perhaps if he satisfied him well, he would grant him a kiss.

Being grabbed all of sudden made Zheng Mo jolted with a surprise. He pulled Li De's mischievous hand away, tying both wrists with his fallen sash.

"Don't you dare touch this prince. You're not qualified enough."

Zheng Mo took out a small bottle from under his bed, draining its content onto his palm, which he then rubbed in, in between the plump cheeks of Li De's bottom. The cooling liquid splashed on his ass, and a finger rubbed it in, caressing his hole, continuously prodding in and out. He moaned and moaned. Unable to stop feeling it. His hands grabbed onto the bed pole.

"Seems you liked it hmmn?"

"No- I-!! Ahh..! There!! No... Mmnghh! Inside...feels weird...! Not there! Please! Zheng Mo, you bastard! Yes, there....! Ah-!"

Zheng Mo threw his loose clothes on the floor, his body lunged forward as he thrust in his manliest being against Li De's throbbing hole. Li De bit his lower lip, feeling unbearable of the enormous being that entered him underneath yet so fulfilling. His legs were shaking as he tightly held onto Zheng Mo's waist.

"-don't move...! Ah! No...! Don't! Not so fast! It's leaking again! Don't!! No!"

He rejected his pleas and begging voice. Zheng Mo thrashed him around in the bed, continuously savoring the sweet taste and heat Li De was giving out. He pounded in him in all positions allowed, numerous times they came, again yet again.

A beast he is, Li De confirmed. Till the sun went down, he was still played by him. Without a rest, and his insides were filled by his seminal fluid. To the point it was leaking out in the mid of pounding. His voice hoarsened. Li De wanted to raise a white flag. This man's stamina resembled a beast's. He couldn't take it anymore and losing his consciousness after a loud moan and his leaking little brother, with a stream of fluid being released within him once again.

Zheng Mo took himself out. Finding that he truly had exhausted Li De. He covered him up with a blanket. Releasing the binding to the wrists, he placed his lips on the tying marks. The sight of his biting and love markings from his neck down to the inner thighs were all hidden well. Staring at Li De, he bent down as he tilted up the chin, placing a soft smudge on the lips. Remembering the moaning voice, he knew it would be bad if Li De had not fainted. He would have continued it till he exhausted himself.

"Live well even if Shu had fallen. Don't think of revenge, but me. I'll take good care of you, with my whole lifetime, till your death hour arrives."

The bed creaked, and Zheng Mo left to take his lone bath. Lying on the bed, Li De's eyelashes flickered, and a silver trail rolled down his cheek.

A/N : Late.. .....😂hope you love it!