Chapter 34 *smut

Like the raging storm, their slick tongues' attack entangled as they both fell on the bed. A fine trickling of drool leaked out from the corner of Zheng Qian Feng's mouth while his body reacted positively towards Jian Yu's fickle hands' soft caressing. Jian Yu took off their boots and the socks smoothly, removing the tie on Zheng Qian Feng's pants as he had the younger man sprawled under him obediently.

Jian Yu tugged the pants open with a finger, slipping his hand right inside. He skillfully handled the once virgin manhood of the impenetrable young General, giving him his first ever hand job service.

Feeling good at being touched down there, Zheng Qian Feng's body arched involuntarily. A luscious moan escaped his lips.

Zheng Qian Feng's honest physical reaction gave Jian Yu a hard time to control the beast hidden within him. Jian Yu's pants tightened up almost instantly.

As his large hand playfully rubbed the little one, the young General still had his arms around Jian Yu's neck. He seemed to be really fond of kissing. Every time when Jian Yu's face closed in onto his, he would reciprocate passionately with a kiss.

Zheng Qian Feng grabbed onto Jian Yu's collar. His whole self trembling from feeling uncomfortable in his lower body. His inner thighs closing up, clipping the man's hardworking hand in between as his toes curled up. The thick eyelashes fluttered beautifully. Jian Yu stared hard on his every reaction, afraid to forget this drunk side of Zheng Qian Feng.

As the juice spilled in his hand, he felt the younger man in his arms was yet to be satisfied. He pushed Zheng Qian Feng's pants down with his toes. Before the drunken General, he took his own rock hard manhood out, placing it together with Zheng Qian Feng's hard rod.

Jian Yu held Zheng Qian Feng's hand from around his neck and had him touch their rods together. The younger man seemed to be whining. He refused to touch Jian Yu's as he held onto his own.

"...mine."

The young General requesting for himself to be touched more but Jian Yu took Zheng Qian Feng's hand and made him grabbed his unplayed hardened manhood.

"Nope, this is yours. That one is mine to play with."

He started his play again and soon the younger man followed along. Rubbing each other's manly being seemed to make Zheng Qian Feng embarrassed even in his drunken state. He hid his face in Jian Yu's collar, making his first bite mark on the man on top of him.

It was rather a turn on for Jian Yu as his hand sped up in the process, climaxing the two a moment later with Zheng Qian Feng marking him for the fourth time. They were totally out of breath from just the hand play.

"Little cutie... You're seriously...trying to kill me...with that..., aren't you?"

There was no reply to his remark. The young General had fallen asleep after being well satiated. They did not manage to do anything further than this. Jian Yu was slightly annoyed. He took off their clothes, leaving both of them stark naked with just a blanket to cover on. Jian Yu laid down on the bed with his head on Zheng Qian Feng's feeble but strong arm. He had a smug look on his face.

"Let's see how you're going to deal with this in the morning."

Hugging onto Zheng Qian Feng's body, he closed his eyes to rest.

***

Jian Ze returned to the chamber. Zheng Ci was still holed up in the blanket, without any clothes on. He stood by the bed, finding the proof that his Empress, his Little Cici had fallen asleep in mid of waiting for his return.

He climbed up on top of Zheng Ci, slowly unraveling the sleeping beauty from the covering himself. He softly smudged his lips on the supple skin, wondering if this much of skinship would wake him up. Soft, steady breathing was all he had gotten for a reply.