Chapter 7

A/N Sorry for the slow updates! I'm really busy at the moment, and I'm going on holiday in a few days! A lot has been happening lately, and I'm fangirling because my sister is buying me tickets to go and see the Kaiser Chiefs!!! So, yeah. Enjoy this, I'll update as soon as I can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'When did you get here then?' Helena said. We were sat in her room. It was cream coloured, with one wall wallpapered with a soft grey wallpaper. Not a hint of pink - much better than my room.

'Yesterday evening.' I said. 'And I want to go back already.'

'What was your brother like?' She asked me, brushing her hands through her mousy blonde hair.

'He's married now. He was okay, very... Brother-y'. I don't know.' I said and laughed. There was only so much I could tell her before Amelie would get angry.

'Have you met your parents?' She asked me.

I shook my head. 'I'm not sure I want to. There's one woman there who is like a mother to me.' I said. Amelie.

Helena shrugged her shoulders. 'Anyway, what do you want to do?' Helena asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. 'Shopping?' I suggested.

Helena smiled. Of course she would. She loves shopping. 'Shopping!' She said, jumping up, suddenly full of energy, and grabbing her bag. I picked mine up, and Helens mum gave us a lift to the shopping centre.

'How was America?' Helena's mum asked me, making conversation while she was driving the half an hour drive to the shopping centre.

'Great.' I said smiling. 'Schools going well.' I lied.

Helena's mum smiled and nodded.

The shopping centre was full of people, with their arms full of bags. How did people have this much money?

We walked through shops. I hated shopping, but I needed some new clothes, and Helena loved shopping.

I ended up picking up a new hoodie, to replace the one that got burnt in the fire. Helena hadn't really bought much either. It was getting close to lunch time.

'Want to stop off somewhere for some lunch?' She asked.

'Sure.' I said, and we walked to a resterant that we used to go to a lot. We found a table and sat down.

I picked up a menu, and began looking through the foods. I hadn't realised how much I had missed just sitting down for a normal meal.

'Ouch.' Helena said, and held her hand up. 'Paper cut.' She said.

A drop of blood fell from the cut, and I could smell it. I could hear Helena's pulse. I felt my eyes being drawn to her neck. My eyes flared red. I took control of myself and quickly looked down. I stood up, the smell of blood becoming overpowering, and I ran to the toilets, not looking back at Helena, scared for what I may do.