chapter 2

Virgil pov
"Wake up you guys. I don't want you guys to get in trouble for not waking up or making breakfast for deceit." At his name, they all jumped awake. Yes i may not want them to get hurt but ever since i made the deal with deceit, they have done everything in their power to please him but if it's not done to his satisfaction, i get beat. It's gotten to the point where i flinch at any sudden movement and any yelling will get me to panic. We all went to the kitchen and i was on bacon duty today because they had all had their go at making it and all of them burned it which gave deceit a reason to beat me. I made sure it didn't burn on either side before putting it on the plate and checking on the eggs and pancakes that the others made, they were perfect. He played all of them and made sure that all of deceit's favorite things were on the table. Soon, deceit walked in and scowled. He isn't in a good mood and i know it and why. He doesn't like us because he doesn't like how many children we are. He says we are a fucking pain. He eats and after he finishes, says "that was satisfactory. You are being let off for that. However it is your birthdays so Virgil..." He calls to me with a sinister smile. Instead of doing our ages he does 5 spanks or punches per person. "I'm gonna let you off easy this time and give you 10 of each." I flinch and brace myself and mouth to my siblings to run. He sends me over his knee and starts spanking me and i cry and whimper after each one but the punches were worse. He punched me in my arms, legs and stomach, once he was done, i collapsed into a heap on the floor.