chapter 16

**Time skip to after fight with Voldemort but this time Roman was with Harry and fought him with him.**

Patton pov

ROMAN'S IN THE HOSPITAL WING!!! "GUYS WE NEED TO HURRY AND GET THERE SO WE CAN SEE HIM!!!" "Patton he's gonna be fine. He's a fighter and I'm sure him passing out isn't the worst thing that happened." Virgil came with us surprisingly. He seemed kinda down though. I'll ask him later. We got to the wing and Roman was lying on a bed and waving at us. "Hey guys. How's Hogwarts been without me?" I roll my eyes and hug him. We hung out until he got discharged and that's when I went up to virgil. "Hey virge. You seem a bit down are you ok?" He seemed spaced out but when he looked at me he nodded and said "yeah I'm fine. I just have been a little stressed with the end of year homework." "Ohhh ok" he nodded and left.

Virgil pov
It is the last day of the school year and I went to the room of requirement and I grabbed my razor blades and bandages and put then in my bag. I packed the rest of my clothes and magic stuff and I put the bag by my bed. I waited for Joey and my other friends to get packed and we exchanged contact info and we parted ways at the station of Kings cross after the long train ride home. We started our half an hour walk home to Deceit. If any of my brothers were tired on the way back, I would carry them despite how heavy they were compared to my bony frame. All hell came loose when we came home.