Chapter 25

*time skip to 1 month*

Virgil pov

They are oblivious, all are oblivious to the fact that I have been wandering about the castle getting info for Voldemort but also trying to win over my love to the death eaters so I may have him finally. I left little notes and flirts without signing them as to be a secret admirer but I think I should get him to come to me for once. I finished up getting info and I wrote him a note.

Hello again Joey, i love leaving these notes for you but i want you to meet me so you can know me once again. Meet me in the forbidden forest at 9:00 tonight no questions

-your not so secret admirer

Hopefully he meets me. I put it on his bed while he was at class and I waited in the forbidden forest for him to arrive.

*Time skip to nine bc I'm lazy*

Joey pov

I followed the note's instructions and went to the forest. Who is the person leaving me notes? Almost the whole school knows i like Virgil so maybe it's a prank or someone wants me to date them instead. I will to the middle and I heard the leaves rustle and the wind howl, suddenly I saw a boy in the shadows. Who is he? Is he the one leaving me notes? "Who are you? We're you the one who wanted to meet me?" He nodded hesitantly and stepped into the light to reveal...VIRGIL! He held a sad look to him, I saw pain and sadness behind his eyes. We stood in silence for a while before he broke it.

"I'm sorry"