chapter 8

Severus pov
After comforting Virgil and the rest of Slytherin house, I walked out of the room and to Dumbledore's office. "I must speak with you headmaster. It is urgent." He quietly nodded and I entered the room and began talking. "I want to report an abused person. One of my students is being abused at home and I wish to stop it. He goes by the name Virgil Sanders and he has told me that his own father used to abuse all of his siblings but he is caring and so he made a deal with his father so he could punish Virgil whenever he likes but can never touch his brothers again. Their father's name is deceit Sanders." Albus looked at me sadly and said, "very well, I shall see if we can do anything but in the meantime I wish for you to help Virgil. He has never had someone other than his brothers be caring and loving gor him. The only physical touch he has experienced is one of hatred and pain.  We need to show him that the world isn't all bad and that it's not out to get him but that the world can be a great place." "I would've done it anyways. Their mother was the only one there for me when Lily was avoiding and hating me. I would give my life for them in a heartbeat and as awful as it is I would do it for Potter. Lily was the one I loved but Sylvana was always there for me when I needed it the most." He nodded and gestured for me to leave.

Virgil pov
After Snape left, I didn't feel as calm as before but I didn't let it show. I just went to my dorm, got into my PJs and let sleep take me.