chapter 15

Virgil pov
I stared at that image in the glass for what seemed like hours before I heard something behind me. I look and I see Harry Potter right behind me with a cloak as black as night. He stared into the same mirror I did and his green eyes gained a glassy look, just like mine did. He looked entranced by whatever he saw in the mirror but he smiled. A real smile, something I could never do again. I got up from the floor with a slightly loud tap and he snapped out of his trance and looked at me with a frown.   "What are you doing here Virgil?" "I couldn't sleep so I came down here." "And here I thought all Slytherins we're assholes like Malfoy. You're actually pretty nice." "What did you see in the mirror?" "Oh... I erm... I saw my parents standing beside me. What did you see?" "I...I saw my family and my mom still alive and all of us were getting along and having fun. My dad wasn't being an abusive asshole and my mom was alive." He smiled sadly at me. I knew what was going through his head though. I'm just a charity case, a sob story that everyone pities except for the bullies. I walked back to my dorm, unaware that both of us were being watched during that conversation.