Chapter 10

Patton pov
I had gotten to the bottom of the stairs where I saw the others waiting. We all walk to the great hall and sit at our separate tables. We ate but I don't think that Virgil really wants to considering his anxiety is shooting through the roof.  We then went to our separate classes.

Virgil pov
After breakfast, I walked with the rest of Slytherin to the dungeons for potions. Snape was actually really nice this time and I made one friend. Joey Graceffa. He was a half blood and a first year Slytherin like me. (I lied about the only other Slytherin first year thing. Lol)  Roman didn't talk to me much though. Probably because I'm a Slytherin. I knew it, people won't like me all because a talking hat says I belong in a house full of snakes. I walked to my next class DADA. Logan talked to me at least, but not much. Qurriel didn't really teach us anything except that you can use expelliarmus to disarm your opponent. Herbology was actually kinda stupid and we just learned that we wouldn't use mandrakes until 2nd year. After herbology was lunch and I didn't eat much again. I talked with Joey and he said he had a few Hufflepuff friends he wants me to meet. I agreed and he said I would meet them tomorrow. I could feel my anxiety slipping away for just a few moments. I still didn't let anyone touch me for fear they might hit or yell at me. Divination was up next and I fell asleep after trelawney told me I was to die of stress. Logan woke me up and it was time for care of magical creatures with Patton. He talked with me the most and I couldn't see any of the friends Joey told me about but then again he never told me their names or what they looked like. Hagrid was telling us that he found a unicorn in the woods and that we would get to look at and study it's horn and hair because of the magical properties they contain. Next up was transfiguration with Roman who somewhat talked to me but was more interested in Harry potter and his friends. I'm starting to think I'm losing my brother to some strangers. McGonagall was telling us about how to change a coin into a watch. She had us take notes and wanted us to study them for homework. Lastly was flying with all the first year students. I did as madam hooch said and I was actually pretty good at flying but not as good as Harry or Roman. It was dinner after that and I talked with Joey who told me his friends names.