chapter 24

Virgil pov
Now since the dungeons don't have Windows, I had to sneak into the castle and into the dungeons. Let me tell you (FOURTH WALL! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!) It is hard to sneak into a castle full of students and teachers and get downstairs. I hid in a broom closet and left is open a crack just to see and hear what transpires around me. When I looked out of it, the first thing I see is Joey. He looked upset, it couldn't be because of me right? I looked again and saw that he was looking at my old bed with a sad face. He was saying something that I couldn't hear so I used an enhance hearing spell to hear him. "Oh Virgil, why? Why did you leave me? I didn't even get to tell you how I felt about you! I love you! I still do." He said the last part a bit quieter. I bit my lip to stop from jumping out of my hiding spot and telling him that I felt the same. (Btw for anyone who is confused about Joey's love is because Daniel is a muggle and Joey is at school) In truth, I love Joey and I'm sad that I can never be with him now that I'm a death eater. I snapped myself out of the trance I was in and I wrote all of what I heard down, except what Joey said and left for hogsmeide to find a hotel to live in for a while. Needless to say, I am gonna be here for a while.