•CHAPTER 1: Sold•

Third person's POV,

Seokjin and his dad were fighting because of his dad's debt on some underground bussiness and his father choosed to sell Seokjin to the Mafia king because he doesn't have a choice at all and he doesn't even give a fvck about his family.

"Father You can't do this to me !" Seokjin shouted while a bunch of tears is threatening to fall on his angelic eyes in any second.

He loved his father.He cherished him.He always supported him even though he knows his father mistreated him. But his father didn't even tried to show some affection to him like he's just nobody and he's not his son after all.

"I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU SHOULD OBEY ME ! OR DO YOU WANT YOUR MOTHER AND ME TO DIE!" His father bursted in anger while slightly freeing his hands ready to slap Seokjin across his cheeks but he stopped himself knowing that the mafia king doesn't want an ugly appearance.

On the other side Seokjin thought, I would want to save my mother but not you.You didn't even give a damn about us when we were struggling because we don't have food to eat because all you did was to waste your momey on gambling.

"S-stop it Heiron! You're not supposed to sell your own child !"His mother came out of sudden.

Seokjin immediately ran to his mother while hiding behind her.

"M-mom I don't want to go away without you.I-i'm scared mom" Then there's it, the tears he kept hidden in his angelic eyes already fell nonchalantly.

"Don't cry,hush my sweety. I won't let your father do that to you" His mom comforted him while caressing his puffy cheeks. Seokjin wiped his tears away feeling safe in his mothers embrace.

"Awww such a dramatic scene. My son and my wife comforting each other. How disgusting you peasants !" Heiron grab a painful bunch of his wife's hair and she started to tremble and shake in pain.

"You asshole you don't have the rights to hurt my mom!" Seokjin shouted attacking his father but he ended up on the floor having a blood running out of his nose.

"You're so fvcking feminine. You don't even know how to fight me !"His father shouted as his grip on his wife's hair tightened.

"Do you want me to kill your mom or you're gonna sell yourself to the mafia king choose you feminine ass!" His father grabbed a broken piece of vase while aiming it on her mother's throat.

Seokjin was scared.He's scared to death.His mother is the only one whom he trusted and loved and he is willing to do anything for her mother's safety even if it means selling his own happiness.

"Don't hurt my mom. I will do whatever you want me to do just don't hurt my mom !" Seokjin shouted while gaining his last strength in his body.

"Such a sweet son you are. Good now. Prepare yourself later on the mafia king's mens will pick you up and I swear be obedient or else I will kill your mother !" Heiron threatend Seokjin and he only nodded because in his state he can't even say a single word.

"Make sure you smell good not like the usual stinky smell you always wear you disgusting human. Don't worry I won't hurt your beautiful mother unless you will obey the mafia king" Seokjin nodded again and grab his strength standing up to go to the bathroom.

Once he opened the shower thousands of questions were inside of his mind but he choosed to be numb and to be a crying mess.

Then he prepared himself put a formal clothes instead of his usual clothes that has holes in it . He sprayed a bunch of perfume in his body to make sure his appearance for the mafia is presentable.

'Such a fvcking cruel life I have' Seokjin thought but he knows he can't escape this illegal society at all.

A car honk was heared on the outside and he immediately go downstairs. Scared of his father.

"Hello I'm Park Jimin. The Mafia Kings Secret agent/Assistant and I'm here to take you Mr.Kim Seokjin"

On the other side Jimin thought.'Mr.Jeon does have a good taste huh? No doubt he choosed Heiron's son', He smirked while eyeing the beautiful man infront of him.

---------------

Another story.OMG.I'm not yet ready 😂🌸 but yeah I'm planning on updating 'Too Much' and this on the same day but it does have a schedule🌸