•CHAPTER 17:Motel•

Jungkook's PoV,

(One week later)

I just got discharged in hospital yesterday. Although I was supposed to get discharge next week. I couldn't wait any longer to find those assholes and kill their leader. They are called the Griffins, Kim Rae Yoon. He's the leader of the Griffins. They have been trying to take my position as the Mafia King since then. But they never succeed. Knowing that I had the most strongest and dangerous group.

As of now I needed to eliminate them. They fucking took advantage of our date, Damn those assholes.

If they wanted to play deaths again with me, then I'm more willing to do that. I don't care anymore as long as I'm fucking breathing I would fight them just for my Family and Seokjin's safety.

Enough about that, I told Jimin to search for Raeyoon's whereabouts. Now I'm just gonna focus on my world.

"Kook-ah can we go to the mall? Please please? There's new Mario squishy and stuff toy version that I really wanted. I saved up my earnings just for that can we please?" Seokjin said pouting cutely infront of me.

"Aren't you afraid that it may happen again baby?" I asked him, he looked really confident while asking me to go out with him. I mean I really want to but his safety comes first.

"Because I know you're gonna protect me with all cost. If ever that will happen I'm here to help you and guide you. I'm your boyfriend yah! You should have just told me everything !"  He whined but I just chuckled at his childish whining. I pulled him on my lap so that I could smell his strawberry scent. God I really love his smell so much.

"I'm sorry baby okay? Let's take a shower first." I said as he stand up pulling me excitedly inside the bathroom.

'God I love him so much' I said to myself staring at him lovingly.

-----------------

Seokjin's PoV,

"Found it! Look it's so adorable right?!" I squealed excitedly showing him the Mario stuffie that I saw.

Waaaaahhh! It's the new version of Mario and it's onesie is color pink. This is so adorable Omygoddd.

"It is, but not as adorable as you baby." He said making me blush out of sudden as he leaned infront of me placing a peck on my lips.

"Yah! Stohb it!" I said my cheeks stained with redness.

"Okay okay you adorable tomato." He said while chuckling I just turned my back on him to buy this cute stuffie already when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"What now?" I asked as I tried to free myself on his grasp.

"No, I'll pay. I'll never let you spend money baby." He said snatching my Mario stuffie placing it on the counter as he paid for it.

"And why not? You're spending too much on me Kookie that's not fai----------------"

He cutted me off by placing a kiss on my lips, he grabbed the paperbag that has the Mario stuffie.

"All I want is to pamper you with everything. Please don't prevent me from doing that, because I'll do everything that will make you happy." He said as he intertwined our hands together smiling lovingly infront of me.

"But that's not fair Kookie. You already gave everything to me, but I don't have anything to give to you I'm so sorr-----------"

I flinched when he suddenly lifted my chin up carressing my cheeks. He stared at me intently making me nervous all of a sudden.

"You're my everything. Having you is like giving your everything to me, because you're my everything. Damn you're my world." He said then a single tear escaped from my eyes.He was about to lean for a kiss when...