•CHAPTER 10:Revenge•

Warning! : Torture and harmful words.

Jungkook's POV,

"Where is he?" I asked with a stern tone.

"He's in the basement our mens keep him there. Don't worry I didn't let them do such things, I said that we'll do the work. " Jimin answered as he opened the front door of the car letting me in.

"Good." I said as I looked at my phone.My jin is calling. I quickly answered the phone call.

Jungkook: Hey-----------

Seokjin: Waaaahh! M-my M-mom is already here kook-ah. I m-missed her so much. T-thank you for bringing her home.

Jungkook: *chuckles* don't cry my world. You're always welcome. I'm always ready to risk, sacrifice and give anything, just for you.

Seokjin: I love you...so much. That it hurts to see you doing such things when I can't even do something for you.

Jungkook: Damn, you don't need to do anything. Just be happy with me and love me forever. That's all I need.

Seokjin: I would gladly do that for you.

Jungkook: Good. Also don't you ever dare leave me.

Seokjin: as if you will let me.

Jungkook: you surely know me too well.

Seokjin: Haha am I already bothering you? You have work right?

Jungkook: ofcourse not love. You always comes first. You're my top priority always remember that okay?

Seokjin: I will. I love you.

Jungkook: I love you more than you know.

I smiled throughout the whole conversation with him. I know he's genuinely happy right now, not like those past few days when he used to give me some tight lipped smile to hide his pain.

I hate it when he's crying or sad. He deserves to be always happy.

"We're now here lover boy. " Jimin said as he chuckled. He obviously heard our sickeningly sweet convo.

"Shut up. " I rolled my eyes then get out of the car.

I quickly drag myself towards the basement room. I can't wait to make him suffer. That asshole deserves nothing but pain and death.

"Well, who do we got here? " I said as I smirked infront of him.

I grabbed the sharpest pocket knife in the table walking towards him.

"Hmm what should I do to you first? How about I snip off your eyes first? " I said smiling weirdly at him as I take off the tape in his mouth.

"FUCK YOU! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?! I ALREADY GAVE YOU MY FUCKING SON ISN'T THAT ENOUGH-----------------

"Don't you fucking dare curse at him. You asshole." Stabbing him on his right leg while I deepen the knife to make it more painful. He screamed in so much pain and cried.

"S-STOP THIS PLEASE IT HURTS! AHHHH! " He screamed as I withdraw the knife off.

"Seokjin and his mom also said that infront of you but what? You didn't fucking listen and keep on hurting and abusing them you ungrateful brat! " I bursted out in anger then I stab him again on his left arm.

He screamed and screamed until his voice doesn't come out anymore. I keep on stabbing him but I still left him alive. I wanted him to suffer more but Jimin will do the work in that.

"Do the rest of the work. I need to go now. " Jimin nodded as I walked out of the basement.

I washed my hands and changed my clothes because it is already stained with blood.

I needed to look presentable as fuck infront of Seokjin's mom and ofcourse my world.

It's now done love. No one's gonna hurt you anymore. I will never let someone hurt you again.

----------------------

Back at it again HAHAHAAHAH