•CHAPTER 5:Wasted•

Jungkook's POV,

I smiled brightly as I got out of our house.

Then I quickly dialed Yoongi's number.

Yoongi: What do you want?

Jk: Accompany my jin for awhile I need to take care of some bussiness.

Yoongi: Alright. When am I going there?

Jk: at exactly 11 pm.

Yoongi: you sure you just wanted me to accompany him?

Jk: Yeah ?

Yoongi: or you're just scared of the thought of him leaving ?

Jk: Shut the fvck up and just do your fvcking job yoongi.

Yoongi: Answer me first.

Jk: fvck it. I would say both.

Yoongi: but the bigger percent goes to what?

Jk: ... can you fvcking blame me? He's too beautiful I'm afraid someone would steal him away from me

Yoongi: Will you even let him go?

Jk: Nope, never.

Yoongi: So why bother ? Hell you have a tons of body guards outside your house just to keep him inside your house ! You're locking him up, you're obssesed man !

Jk: it's because... I love him, so fvcking much.

Yoongi: then you need to trust him. If you really love him trust him.

Jk: Someday I promise. Just not now. I couldn't bare the thought of him leaving me. I'm gonna lose my sanity, i just can't function without him.

Yoongi : You know what? Nevermind I'm going to the bathroom I need to shower.

Jk: You can also invite Tae with you.

Yoongi: Okay don't worry I will take care of your world.

Jk: you better do your job.

Yoongi : I will, bye.

I quickly hanged up the phone call when Jimin called me inside the car.

"Hey what's taking you so long?" Jimin asked opening the front door for me.

"I called yoongi to accompany jin for awhile." I said getting inside the car.

After that we drove off to Diamond Corporation, it's our second Corporation actually this is owned by Jimin's dad but my dad decided to take care of it since it's bankrupting.

"Call five of our mens we need to do it quick. I already missed Jin." I said walking inside the buidling.

"Copy that" Jimin said quickly running up to the 30th floor.

As I was roaming around the building all of my staffs immediately bowed to me and greeted me a good morning.

When I entered my office someone greeted me with a hug.

"Welcome back sweetheart"

Bitch.

---------------

This is just the half of my update. Later I'll update the next chapter . Sorry for the short chapter 💗🌸🌹