•CHAPTER 6:Someone's back•

Jungkook's POV,

'Why is she fvcking here?' I thought to myself as I quickly pushed her body off of me.

This body only belonged to one person and his name is Kim Seokjin.

"Ouch! That hurt babe!" She said while pouting her ugly lips.

"I don't care. Why are you even here?" I asked as I distanced myself from her, probably preventing myself from hurting a slut.

"I'm here to be with you. I missed you so much babe but it seems that you didn't missed me" she said wearing a plastic face.

"You're definitely right. No one's gonna miss your slutty presence here though." I said opening my drawer as I reached for my wallet.

" why do you hate me so much?!" She bursted out.

" why do you even care?" I said slightly frowning because she's so irritating.

I placed a $10,000 money on my office table because all she just wanted is money, fame and sex. But I'm not giving her any fame and sex, she doesn't deserve that.

"What is that?" She said furrowing her eyebrows confusingly.

"Are you dumb? It's money" I said annoying her because all I want is for her to get out of my sight right now and never come back.

"Ofcourse I know it's a fvcking money but what am I going to do with that?" She said and was about to sit on the couch but I stopped her.

"Don't sit on my clean couch. You're dirty. Seokjin wouldn't want a smelly couch." I said scrunching up my nose.

'I fvcking miss him already' I said to myself but I just can't let Heiron off the hook. I'll make sure he will rethink his life decisions.

"You're rude !I'm a woman Jungkook" she said walking towards me.

"Yes you are but you don't deserve my respect after messing up with my family. You seduced my father because of fame and money, my mom and dad almost divorced but thank god my father noticed that you're a slut who acted innocent at first but is a fvcking whore." I said truthfully ready to slap her face if she even insist.

"Fuck you !" She said ready to slap my face but I quickly catched her dirty hands and slapped her face hard instead.

" No one wants to fuck your smelly ass. Fuck yourself" I said as I stepped out of my office leaving her with a slap mark on her right cheek.

I called some guards so that they can take her out of the building already.

" Let's go all of our mens are now ready. Just get inside the car" Jimin said inside the car as I opened the front door of the car.

" so what happened inside your office?" Jimin asked confusingly as he started the engine kf the car.

"She's back but I wouldn't let her hurt Jin don't worry." I said reassuring Jimin because he knows what she can do just to get what she want.

"Mikaela? That bitch?" He increased the speed of the car probably because of how it ruined his mood.

" Yeah." I answered.

" what does she want this time?" Jimin asked with a tone of irritation.

" She wants me. But I don't even want her fvcking existence." I need my world right now. I need to calm my nerves before I kill her with my bare hands.

'Beep---beep'

'Seokjinniee•W o r l d 🌸💜💗'

Accept ✔ Decline _

I immediatly accepted the phone call when I see his name on the screen.

Jk: Hello world ?

Jin: Uhhmmm.... H-hi ?

Jk: Hmmm why did you call ?

Jin: Two handsome men came in the house their names are Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jk: they are my friends love. So what are you doing right now with them?

Jin: I'm teaching them how to cook. I cooked them some afternoon dish and they said they loved it and they asked me if I can teach them how to cook this heavenly dishes.

Jk: are those fvcktards is such a burden to you? You can tell me I would gladly kick their asses off and just send hoseok to you.

Jin: Nooo !! Don't worry I really love their company they're so funny and comfortable to be with.

Jk: you love to be with them more than me?

Jin: o-ofcourse no-----

Jk: I'm.sending.them.off

Jin: Nooo !!! I love to be with you the most!!

Jk: really love?

Jin: Y-yeah ! Don't worry ! By the way how's your work going?

Jk: Kind of boring but later it's going to be exciting I guess.

Jin: Oh... Okay take care Kook-ah!

Jk: I will love. Call me if you wanted something okay? I'm going home later at 3pm cook me some pancakes please?

Jin: I would love too ! Okay Good bye Kook-ah!

Jk: Goodbye and take care. I love you

Jin: I-i l-lov----

Jk: you don't have to say it. I'm not pressuring you to love me back so fast.

Jin: Thank you kook-ah. But I just wanted to say that... I think I love you too Good byeee !!!

Then he ended the phone call just like that.

" We're here already Jk. Wait! Why are you blushing like a tomato?" Jimin asked checking my forehead and neck if it's hot.

" you don't even have a fever what's going on ?" Jimin asked again eyeing me worriedly.

" He just said he love me too." I said smiling so bright while touching my red cheeks.

" oh man. You're so fvcking inlove with him." He said getting out of the car.

" I know." I said as I get out of the car also.

But when I saw Heiron's mansion infront of me my mood quickly changed into an angry one.

" Well it's time to have fun" I said while smirking a little bit.

-

-------------------

Thank you so much for waiting 🌸💕 hope you guys enjoy the double update🤗