•CHAPTER 18:Pregnancy test•

Third Person's PoV,

(A few weeks passed)

Seokjin woke up from his deep slumber. Lately he has been experiencing morning sickness, he didn't know why but he's getting more curious as days passed by. His cravings also got worse to the point where Jungkook had to buy him a dried mango in the middle of the night. He doesn't know what's happening.

Jungkook has been questioning me a lot lately. Saying we should go to a doctor, he even said that I should take a pregnancy test.I'm scared what if I'm really pregnant? My bump will get bigger and bigger and I will get fat. Jungkook wouldn't like me anymore. I'm going to get ugly, he would leave me if that time comes----------

"Baby I'm now going to work okay? Take care and don't hesitate to call me whenever you need something. Damn your cravings is getting worse and your uh getting a little bit moody b-baby fuck! Why are you crying?" Jungkook worriedly said carressing Seokjin's cheeks. He wiped his tears kissing his temples afterwards.

"If I'm really pregnant Kookie. I will get ugly, y-you will leave me. I'm not pretty anymore because of my big bump I'm gonna get fat----------"

"Damn baby. I swear even if you get fat and big you would still look beautiful for me. You would still be the most beautiful and adorable angel for me." The raven haired man said placing a passionate kiss on the latters lips to assure him.

"R-really?but what if you replace me?! You could find someone and leave me! I hate you!" Seokjin said hitting his chest while visibly crying and sobbing under his embrace.

'Damn his mood swings is getting worse day by day didn't he know I fucking love him to the fucking point that I would risk anything for him?' The younger male cursed under his breath. He placed the older male on his lap as he carresed his hair calming his beauty.

"Baby, No one could replace you in my heart. I'm not fucking crazy to leave you just like that when I'm already wrapped around your fingers damn. You could always push me away and leave me but I'm never letting go of you. Not on my damn watch baby." Jungkook said staring at the latters angelic eyes before kissing him intently.

"I-i'm sorry Kookie.I love you souch please don't leave me okay?" Seokjin said while their foreheads are in touch.

"I love you so fucking much and I would never think of leaving you baby."Jungkook said as he intertwined their hands together making the latter smile brightly and giggle after the small sweet interaction.

"So you wouldn't bother if you buy me some milk,cheese and dried mangoes when you got home hihi" Seokjin said making Jungkook chuckle. He peppered the older male with his kisses.

"Ofcourse not baby. I would gladly buy it for you, just text me if you want me to buy another foods or amything that you want so that you won't wake me up in the middle of the night to buy you something you adorable human being." Jungkook chuckled as he pinched the older's nose making him giggle.

"I'll be going now baby okay? Take care and I love you so much." Jungkook said standing up hugging Seokjin as tight as he could.

He didn't know that he could make a family already this fast. Jungkook thought that it's just a temporary vomiting sickness but when he noticed that he also had cravings ans mood swings he knows there's a little Seokjin already on his bump. He just doesn't want to pressure the older male that's why he didn't tell his instincts.

"Okay Kookie take care also and I love you too. Uhmm, I'll be taking pregnancy test later I'll call when I already have the answer." Seokjin sais making Jungkook feel so excited and giddy.

"I'll be waiting baby okay? I'm so happy now that I'm sure of my little baby inside your bump my big baby."Jungkook teasingly said making Seokjin annoyed rolling his eyes infront of Jungkook.

"Don't be annoyed baby I'm sorry I'm just teasing you I love you okay? I love you guys both so much" Jungkook said placing a chaste kiss on his lips making the older male blush.

"Hmmp! Okay okay! I love you too now go go! I don't want to see you anymore you're making me annoyed all of a sudden." Seokjin said shooing his boyfriend away.

"What? You don't want to see me anymore ha?" Jungkook said smirking infront of him as he leanes closer infront of Seokjin's plump and addicting lips.

"Stoooppp it! Now go! Don't forget my foods okay? Or you're dead meat when you got home!" Seokjin said faking his anger.

"Alright Jeon Seokjin." Jungkook said making the older male blush hard.

------------------------

Seokjin's PoV,

Now now now.... Jungkook is gone to work. I should now take my pregnancy test. I'm quite nervous but I have Jungkook I shouldn't be worried.

I grabbed the pregnancy test inside the cabinet as I head inside the bathroom. I did the process obviously. The box said that if it has two red lines it's positive but if not it's negative.

'Please be positive. Please' Seokjin keep muttering under his breath.

I looked at the Pregnancy stick then I saw..... two red lines.

----------------------

Okay so that's all for today. Anyways thank you for all the compliments that I got from you guys. I purple you all You guys are so adorable and cute 💞💜. Thank you again 💜💞