•CHAPTER 23:Weird Cravings•

----------------------

Third Person's PoV,

"You dumbfucks take care of our kids. Specially Janna she's still a baby, keep your eyes on all of them understood?" Seokjin clearly stated staring at them intently for a good minute.

"Alright alright. Don't worry we'll take care of them, I'll never let them out of my sight okay? Jimin will cook and Yoongi will play with them." Taehyung said while pinching Jinseok and Jungseok's cheek at the same time.

Tae surely really loves kids so much.That's why he asked me if he can hang out,take care and have a nice sleep over with my babies for 3 days. At first Jungkook disagreed about that knowing that his friends is chaotic and it might harm the kids. But ofcourse they made a good man to man talk that they will be responsible for taking care of the child. Although I don't really trust their crackheadness I know they won't let our kids get hurt or even get bitten by a mosquito.

"I swear if I ever see a little bruise or anything that looks painful on any of our kids I'll kill you all with my damn barehands." Jungkook said crossing his arms infront of them eyeing them with his most deadly glare. If only stares could kill, they will all be goddamn dead right now.

"I'll take note of that sir.We'll be going now." Tae chuckled at them being so oeverprotective of their childs. Well even him, if he has a lot of beautiful kids like this he would definitely protect them at all cost.

Seokjin and Jungkook bid their goodbyes to them as they pecked thei childs foreheads before they go with their uncles.

They both go inside locking the door afterwards. They head inside the living room to watch some Netflix. Their favorite is 'Lucifer'. Seokjin liked the way it gives us a deep message. He knows that there's more to it more than the devil itself. Jungkook also got interested because the way Seokjin paid attention to the whole episodes without even looking at him or even sparing a glance at his own husband.

The younger male become jealous because of that, that's nonsense but he just wants Seokjin's attention to him. All to himself. Because all he keep doing is to just admire the older male and keep staring at him the whole damn time.

"I want my kiss kook-ah." Seokjin said pouting his lips cutely infront of his husband asking for a kiss.

"Hmmm why does my beautiful angel wants it now?" The younger male said teasing the latter wiggling both of his eyebrows infront of him.

"Don't you want to kiss me anymore ha? You don't love anymore. I-i h-hate you!" Seokjin said standing up with tears streaming down on his cheeks.

Jungkook knows he fucked up so bad, so goddamn bad. This is one of his daily life for almost 9 years. Seokjin's mood swings just got worse right now and he knows how to handle it.

Seokjin rushed up towards their room upstairs locking the room angrily. Jungkook quickly followed him but he's too late his husband already locked the door.

"Baby open this door!!" The younger male shouted banging the door for a multiple times.

"No! You don't want me and our babies anymore!" The moody older male shouted inside their room.

"Don't cry baby damn it! I love you so much baby! I'm willing to risk anything for you! Do anything for you! I was just teasing you awhile ago baby! Forgive me I love you so much!" Jungkook shouted still banging the door.

"R-really? You love me?" Seokjin said opening the door slowly.

Jungkook quickly hugged him tight making the older male yelp because of the sudden outburst.

"Don't you ever dare to think sbout that. 'Coz I'll never stop loving you. Not on my fucking damn watch." Jungkook said pulling away out of their tight hug admiring the cutely sobbing Seokjin. He  wiped the older's tears away kissing his forehead afterwards.

"Now I want my kiss kookie" Seokjin pouted cutely making Jungkook heartbeat feel so damn fast.

Jungkook positioned Seokjin on his lap leaning on the headboard of the bed smiling contentedly.

"Tell me first why so sudden? Usually you'd never ask for my kisses because I'm the one who's clearly obssesed for your plump beautiful lips." The younger male said encircling his arms on Seokjin's slender waist pulling him as close as possible.

"Uh... ever since the first week of my pregnancy I keep wanting your lips. I think your lips is one of my cravings kook-ah." Seokjin said playing with Jungkook's buttoned polo looking shy at the same time.

"Damn that was a blessing for me thank God." Jungkook laughed and Seokjin just pouted making the younger male feel confused.

"Why baby did----------"

Seokjin crashed his lips already on Jungkook's not finishing his words. On the other side, Seokjin is getting impatient for Jungkook's lips. He don't know but he just wants Jungkook's lips on his,every damn minute.

Jungkook asked for entrance as he slid his tongue inside of Seokjin's mouth exploring the older male's sweet cavern. Seokjin moaned in so much pleasure when Jungkook's hands started to roam around his body as Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's nape pulling him more closer.

"Ahhh! K-kookie" the older male moaned when Jungkook started to palm his ass and grind his body so that their bulge will pleasure each other.

Jungkook pulled away to the kiss. Then he moved to Seokjin's neck trailing wet kissed as he sucked on Seokjin's neck leaving purplish marks called hickeys.

"FUCK!!!" Jungkook groaned in frustration when Seokjin's phone rings non-stop.

"Pick up the phone baby" Seokjin chuckled placing a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook stand up with a messy hair and a swollen lips. He angrily picked up the phone call.

"What the fuck do you fucking want you fucking cockblocker piece of shit in the middle of the fucking night?!" Th younger male bursted out making Seokjin laugh a lot because of his actions.

"Whoa.I surrender damn,did I interrupt something ha?" Yoongi said on the phone smirking on the other side.

"You fucking ruined our love making. What do you fucking want ?say it damn fast. If it's not important I swear Min Yoongi, you'll have your damn funeral tomorrow." Jungkook said impatiently eyeing his hardened dick.

"Where did you put Janna's powdered milk? We keep on searching for it on the bag but-----------"

"We found it already Yoongi hyung!" Tae shouted on the other line. Jungkook heard it. Now it's the damn time to end someone's life.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MIN YOONGI!!!!!!"

---------------------------

A/N : GOOD NEWS! WE STILL HAS 2 CHAPTERS THIS IS NOT YET THE ENDING! THIS IS NOT A DRILL JINKOOKIERIES💞💕💜😢.

     I still have a lot to explain in this book. Like where is Seokjin's Mom? Jungkook's parents? If they will meet Seokjin? OMYGOSH. so stay tuned 💕💞💜😂.