•CHAPTER 24:Is there an end to this love?•

Third Person's PoV,

"Okay mom I got it! Take care I love you too" Seokjin said on the other line. His mom just called him saying that he should eat a lot of vegetables and healthy foods for the baby.

She's staying at one of Jungkook's condominium. She decided to move out when Seokjin got pregnant with Jinseok because she knows his family will get bigger and bigger and she wants them to be independent. Jungkook supplies her monthly foods and money. Also she has 2 two servants and 3 body guards with her to look after his mom. He's thankful that Jungkook provided that safety for his mother. He couldn't afford losing his mother.

Meanwhile,Seokjin is now 2 months pregnant and the older male has been requesting and craving for a lot of food. Specially Jungkook's lips, he wanted to apologize to the his younger husband for always making his lips swollen.

One time Jungkook needs to go to work and was about to leave but Seokjin's craving for Jungkook's lips attacked his poor soul. They kissed for almost 5 minutes straight because Jin couldn't stop tasting his husband's lips. Jungkook couldn't care less when he's enjoying every seconds of it. He's healthily obssesed to Seokjin afterall.

Just like now they're making out and sinful moans can be heard in their room. It's already 11 pm and they're still devouring each other's lips non-stop. Their kids are already sleeping in their own rooms. Hopefully their kids doesn't hear them.

They let go of each other's lips as a string of saliva connected on each other's lips. Jungkook pecked Seokjin's temple before falling into a deep slumber.

-------

"Momma! I want that ice cream !"

"Me too momma!"

Seokjin chuckled infront of his sons giving them a peck on each other's cheeks. He's carrying Janna on his arms while Jungkook already ordered Ice cream for the both of their sons. Seokjin carefully placed their baby on the stroller placing her next to Jungkook so that his husband could look for her.

"Yeyy thank you momma and daddy!" The both of them said in unison and Jungkook just gave them ruffle in their hair watching them lovingly as they devoured their ice creams.

Seokjim scrunched his nose in disgust when he smelled the strawberry flavored ice cream infront of him.

"Jeon what is that? Keep that away from me!" Seokjin bursted in disgust.

"Why baby? Your favorite flavor is Strawberry." Jungkook said taking the cup of ice cream away from Seokjin's sight placing it on the other table.

"I want the avocado one. I don't like strawberry anymore it looked disgusting ugh." The older male said crossing both of his arms. Jungkook just shook his head smiling infront of his husband.

"Damn baby your cravings are getting weirder." Jungkook chuckled as he stood up already to buy an avocado flavored ice cream for his pregnant husband who's craving for this.

Seokjin looked at his side eyeing the baby if she's still there and ofcourse she is.

"Momma our ice cream is now finished!" The both of them said happily. Seokjin just gave them a warm smile ruffling their fluffy and bouncy hairs. Their hair reminds him of Jungkook's coconut like hair.

"Here's your Avocado flavored ice cream baby." Jungkook said placing the cup og ice cream infront of Seokjin. The older male got excited and quickly took a bite of the ice cream.

Jungkook just watched his beautiful husband devouring the avocado ice cream like it's his last dessert. He's also humming a song out of too much being excited and happy at the same time. The younger couldn't do anything but to just stare at his husbad lovingly as he reached for his husband's temples kissing it afterwards.

" Daddy Uncle Jimin said that he's also inlove with momma but you stole momma away from him." Jungseok said innocently as the younger kid nodded. Seokjin widens his eyes eyeing Jungkook's furious state right now.

"Don't listen to that piece of-------"

"That's not true my babies okay? Uncle Jimin is just teasing the both of you and daddy Jungkook." Seokjin eyes warned Jungkook when he's about to curse infront of their kids.

He remembered that day when Namjoon cursed infront of his sons and Seokjin just kind of lectured him to not do it again or else he will definitely die on Seokjin's non-stop shouting and hits.

"That fucker I just want to shot him to death goddamn it!" Jungkook whispered angrily and Seokjin quickly nudged Jungkook's shoulder as he intertwines their hands.

"Don't he's just playing with you relax Kook okay?" The older male calmed him making Jungkook sigh in relief as he feel his husband's presence beside him.

"Let's now go home. I'll take Janna and you on Jinseok and Jungseok." Seokjin said smiling infront of him as he pecked his younger husband's temples.

------------

Unknown's PoV,

"That fucker Jungkook killed Jaehwan! I will never let this slip. I'll ruin your beautiful family." The man said to himself. He lit a piece of cigarette then he putted it on his lips trying to calm himself.

He's inside his car following Jungkook's family and keeping an eye of them.

"Afterall your husband is such a beauty. I would take him as well. All of your family Jungkook." He smirked scarily eyeing the happy family walking out of the Ice cream store.

He laughed evily punching the steering wheel afterwards.

"Sweet revenge you fucking shit.I'll have your everything sooner or later.What a waste of such a beautiful happy family." He said starting his car already when he saw Jungkook's car leaving already.

"I'll let you spend more time with your family. Oh,How kind am I." He said before driving off to his place with evil plans on his mind.

------------

A/N: I'm-------- so this is where the book 2's story will start my babies 💟. Tomorrow would be Seokjin meeting Jungkook's parents. I'm excited damn 😍😅.

Also I'm publishing Jinkook oneshots and I already made a chapter for that so here I'm spoiling you the 1st AU there. It is Vampire AU where Prince Jungkook will fall for a low class Vampire named Seokjin. Hope you guys support it when I already publish it. I'm still editing the book cover but it's almost finished so stay tuned babies I purple you all😍💓💜💖💟🏳️‍🌈.