•ENDING•

---------------

Third Person's PoV,

"Baby here you go!" Jungkook reached for the pacifier on his side putting it on the baby's mouth.

Seokjin's busy packing their things and clothes. Also the things that they will need for their kids. They're going to meet Jungkook's family and stay there for 3 days.

Saying that Seokjin is nervous is an understatement. He's nervous and scared at the same time, what if Jungkook's family doesn't like him? What if he's not worth it for Jungkook? What if------

"Hey love,you're spacing out again. Tell me, what's bothering you?" Jungkook said soothing and calming his husbands state right now. He kissed the older's forehead twice and a peck on the lips.

"I'm nervous love." Seokjin said, his lips forming into a cute pout aftwrwards.

The younger male just chuckled and embraced his cute husband. His puckered lips is so delish, he just wanted to kiss him right now.

"Don't be nervous love, okay? They will love you I swear. You're too good and lovely, why do you think I fell for you? It's because you're so much worth it." Jungkook then placed his still pouting husband on his lap playing with his fluffy hair.

Seokjin's nervousness lessen a little bit but it will do for now.

"Now stop stressing yourself it's bad for our baby in your belly." The younger male then lifted the older's shirt up and kissed his showing belly.

Just then Seokjin's needs bursted out of nowhere.

"Love, I want your lips pleaseee" Seokjin pouted his lips more and who's Jungkook to refuse? He loves Seokjin's lips too much ffs.

------------

"Jungseok and Jinseok take care of your lil sister on the back seat okay? Momma and daddy will be on the front seats." Seokjin stated and the two cute little boys just nodded their heads cutely. They even saluted infront of their parents and it made the both of their heart flatter.

"Good boys my loves. Now get in the car already, daddy's just gonna arrange our bags on the back." Jungkook said placing a kiss on both of their foreheads lovingly.

Seokjin guided their two kids already in the back seat and placed Janna in the middle of their sons. Their baby has this special chair for her to stay still.

"Don't forget to fasten their seatbelts love!" Jungkook shouted at the back still arranging their things, Seokjin just chuckled and fastened their sons seatbelts already.

"We're now all good. Let's go to grandpa's and grandma's house already loves." Jungkook started driving already as his other hand's intertwined with Seokjin's hand.

-----------

(THE JEON'S MANSION)

"Look at them oh god! They're so adorable honey look!" Mrs.Jeon giggled infront of their sons as she pinched their cheeks lightly.

Seokjin just smiled warmly feeling good already. Just then Mr.Jeon laughed which made Jungkook and Seokjin look at him.

"You got yourself a beautiful man JK. Mind introducing us to your husband?" Mr.Jeon glanced at Seokjin smiling at him welcomely which made Seokjin felt overjoyed at that time.

'Why am I even nervous in the first place?' Seokjin questioned himself as he chuckle a bit.

"Meet Kim Seokjin Mom and Dad. My beautiful and loving husband." Jungkook introduced him infront of his parents and Seokjin felt so warm inside him.

"Nice to meet you dear. You're so beautiful, like, did Jungkook casted a spell on you? " Mrs.Jeon giggled teasing his son who's now cocking his eyebrows infront of his mother.

"I'm the one who's under the love spell here Mom." Jungkook stated as he rolled his eyes playfully making both Mr. And Mrs.Jeon giggle at their son.

They never really thought that someday Jungkook will found someone and get married earlier than they expected.

Both of them looked at their whipped son staring at Seokjin lovingly and his kids. They could easily tell that their son fell so deep for the beautiful man infront of them.

"Is there any stuffies here grandma and grandpa?" Jinseok asked and Jungseok just nodded agreeing with what his younger bro just asked.

"Don't worry kids.We're going to shop a lot of plushies and toys tomorrow with your baby sister okay?" Mrs.Jeon said making the both of them giggle in so much happiness.

It's not like their momma and daddy doesn't buy them toys but it is nice to have another new collection of toys with your grandma and grandpa.

Afterall, it is their first time meeting their grandparents.

"I'm now gonna prepare our dinner okay?" Mrs.Jeon said standing up already pecking the boys' foreheads and Janna's cheeks before going in the kitchen.

"Both of you guys unpack your things already. We already prepared the kids room. While you guys will use Jungkook's old room." Both of them just nodded and guided their kids already upstairs.

"Let's sleep peacefully, shall we?" Mr.Jeon shouted downstairs making the both of them chuckled and blush at the same time.

Just then they already reached their kids room and unpacked their things already.

They both chuckled looking at their kids already sleeping peacefully on their own beds. They must be tired already with the long ride.

"I'll just wake them up when food's already cooked." Seokjin said and Jungkook just nodded as they both went into Jungkook's old room.

The older male felt like his heart's going to explode when he saw the giant picture frame in the wall.

That's their wedding picture.

"You also have it here? I thought there's just one of it on our own house?" Seokjin said almost tearing up. Jungkool chuckles and made Seokjin face him.

"I want it on my every room. I have it also on my own office. Coz that reminds me that I got myself and married someone who looks undeniably beautiful inside and out." Jungkook kissed the back of Seokjin's hand lovingly.

"I-i love you so much love." Seokjin couldn't help it anymore as tears already escaped his beautiful eyes.

"And I love you more than myself love.I'll love you forever." Just then Seokjin crashed his lips on Jungkook's lips.They both cherished every second and every kiss they're giving to each other but someone really had to ruin it ofcourse.

"The dinner is now readyyyyy!!!!!" Mrs.Jeon shouted outside on their door knocking twice.

They both pulled away chuckling and giggling with blushes on their faces. No one could tear them apart.

------------

No one's PoV,

"The time is running Jeon Jungkook." The man on his swivel chair said grinning darkly.

---------

    -End of The Sold to the Mafia King- Book 1

IM CRYING