•CHAPTER 15:Blossom•

Seokjin's PoV,

"Mr Jeon is stable as of now. He's gone through operation succesfully." The doctor gave us a warm smile. Jimin looked at me then we both sighed in relief.

"I told you he wouldn't dare to leave you." Jimin said chuckling while ruffling my hair.

"We will now transfer Mr.Jeon to his private room. I will tell you guys if you can come inside already." The doctor said bowing at us.

"Thank you Doc." I said then he took his leave already.

"Thank you Jimin-ah for comforting me and staying by my side and for being brave to confess. I appreciate all of that." I walked infront of him as I embraced him hugging him carefully. I'm thankful that he's here.

"I'm your bestfriend right? It's my job to be always here for you. I'm brave because you're my strength." He said against my ear as he hugged me even tighter.

"You know what? Even if you're my bestfriend I think I can't stop Jungkook from killing you when he wakes up.You're getting too mamy hugs from me" I joked then he pulled out of our hug.

"Well I'm scared?" He also joked but we just laugh out of relief that Jungkook is now stable and safe. We just need to wait until he recovers and wakes up.

"GUYSSS! WE'RE SO SORRY WE'RE LATE YOON-------------"

"It's not because of me you shit.We're late because this crackhead is taking a lot of time in the shower." Yoongi said rolling his eyes infront of Tae.

"SO NOW IT IS MY FAULT ?! I'M GETTING MY 10 STEPS SKIN CARE DONE YOU-----------" Tae was cutted off when Jimin placed his hand on Tae's big mouth.

"Stop you idiots. Why did you even come when you guys are just going fight and bicker infront of us?" Jimin said his tone laced with irritation.

"So Uhm. Thank you for coming Tae and Yoongi the doctor said let's wait until we're already able to come inside his room. The operation was successful so you guys don't need to worry anymore" I said giving them my most brightly smile.

"Who said we're worried for that dickhead?" Yoongi asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah who the fuck told you we're worried for him?" Tae asked rubbing his temples.

"Then why did you guys come?!" I asked with a high pitch tone. I don't get them for fucks sake.

"We just came here to comfort you that's all , because you're our bestfriend." Tae said hugging me while patting my back carefully.

"Are you guys serious?" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Do we look like we're joking Jin? Jungkook wouldn't leave you just like that duh. Not on his watch gosh." Tae said pulling out of our hug.

My two other bestfriend nod in agreement. Wait ? What kind of sorcery is this? Do they share one brain cell?

I was about to speak when the doctor walkes infront of of us saying that we can now go inside Jungkook's room. We quickly went there as I pulled the door knob to open the room. I saw Jungkook's body lying on the bed. I walked beside him as I carressed his pale cheeks.

"Please wake up sooner love. I miss you already." I said then a single tear escaped from my eyes. I placed my hand above his hand caressing it carefully as I stared at his handsome face lovingly.

"Hush now Jin. Don't cry, he's gonna wake up soon don't worry." Tae came up on his side as I burried my face on his chest.

"Tae I just saw Jungkook's hand moving. Be prepared." Yoongi said lying on the couch eyeing the both of us.

"O-oh you can just go to Jimin Jin. He doesn't have a boyfriend or anything so he's okay to be dead right?" Tae said pushing me infront of Jimin. I just scrunched my nose in confusion.

"You fucktards!" Jimin shouted as he wiped out my tears.

"Hey hey! Don't cry okay?" Jimin said patting my back.

"Yes sir!" I said brushing off my negative thoughts as I smiled infront of him. Jimin chuckled as we both sat down at the sofa. I'm now exhausted and tired because of non stop crying so I decided to rest my head on Jimin's shoulder. The next thing I knew is I'm already falling asleep.

------------------

Sad to say but we're almost near ending guys. Thank you for those who stayed and supported this lame book. I purple y'all 💜💜🤗