•CHAPTER 3:Get used to it•

Jin's POV,

I immediately woke up when I heared my alarm clock every 7:00 in the morning.I set that for making breakfast in the morning. I gasped when I felt two soft arms wrapped around my slender waist and then I turn around just to witness how innocent and peaceful Jungkook looked when sleeping.

Welp. The total opposite though when he's awake.

I stared at his face and I noticed... He kinda looks like a bunny. I remembered my bunny pet his name was 'Kookie' and it's kinda similar to Jungkook's name. How cute Uwu.But his attitude is just a big N.O.

"YAH!!!" I screamed when Jungkook hovered above me and started to stare at my eyes.

"Why were you staring at me? " Jungkook asked and I quickly shook my head.

"I-i'm not! It's just that you have something on your face" I answered avoiding his gaze.

"You're bad at lying." Jungkook said sitting up while fixing his shirt then he pulled mo to sit on his lap while inhaling my scent. I struggled but I was too weak to escape him.

"Obey me. " I shivered on how he pointed out those words. That is enough for me to shut up and stop struggling because of fear.

"How are you mom? I miss you so much... " I thought while preventing my tears from falling down.

"Preventing your tears? Let it out. I'm not going to forbid you from crying. Lean on my chest. " After he said that my tears eventually fell from my angelic eyes as I snuggled at his well toned chest.

"Why are you crying my world? " He asked and I just glanced up at him but choosed not to say it because... I still don't trust him.

"Answer me or else" He said lifting up my face by holding my chin.

"My Mom... I missed her so much and my dad is---- nevermind" I said not knowing what he could do. I'm too afraid. Because I don't even know how to trust someone, coz I never trusted anyone in my life.

"I warned you. Tell me the truth or I'm gonna set your house on fire with your mom and dad inside" He threatened me and I quickly shook my head and started to shake in fear.

"N-no please don't hurt my mom. I'm begging you Jungkook" I said almost kneeling infront of him because of how desperate I am now.

"I won't. Now tell me. I'm listening. Don't test my patience world. " I'm a bit confused because he keep calling me 'World' when my name is Seokjin or either Jin. But I jut shrugged it off because I won't take the risk.

"M-my mom is in danger. My dad said if I disappoint you or I disobey you he will kill my mom immediately. So p-please don't tell my dad about this! " I begged while stuttering a bit too afraid of what he might do.

"Hmmm. Okay. " He said tightening his grip on my waist and I can see how red his face was. Wait is he angry? Because of what? Is it because of me?

"O-okay? " I asked not knowing if I should take that as a safeness of my mom or incoming danger for my mom.

"I will take care of that. Now cook some breakfast I need to go to work and you will stay here I will let my friend Yoongi and Tae to accompany you while I'm gone. I won't let you leave me remember? " He said wiping my tears as he kissed my forehead twice and I can'ts help but to blush at that sweet interaction.

"O-okay. Will you let me go now?" I asked him struggling on his tight grip on my waist.

"As long as I don't want to but I need to go to work so yeah. " He immediately freed me on his grasp and I stood up and bowed to him as I was about walk downstairs he grabbed my wrist and he pinned me on the wall.

"But before that, Who do you belong to? " He asked staring at my eyes intensely and I can't even move a bit because of his tight grip on my hands while his other arm pinned me.

"J-jeon Jungkook o-only" I said stuttering and he smirked satisfied on what I just said infront of him.

"I know. Let me have my morning kiss first before cooking. That's my first rule in the morning got it? " He said making me a blushing mess.

"Y-yes Kook" I answered a bit flustered.

"Good. Now give me my morning kiss. " I leaned closer to him to kiss his cheeks but he turned his face around so I accidentally kissed his lips instead.

'Holly molly--- why is it so soft?' I thought brushing off my disgusting thoughts.

I immediately pulled away and looked down because I'm way too red to face him right now.

"A cute tomato. Alright I'm gonna take a shower and you can cook freely now" He chuckled a bit and left me without saying any other word going to the bathroom.

'Urghh!!! What are you doing Kim Seokjin you can't fall for an asshole like Him!! Stob it!!' I thought as I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for Jungasshole.

Jungkook's POV,

As I walked into the bathroom I quickly dialed Jimin's number on my cellphone.

Jimin: Wazzup Boss why did you call?

Jungkook: Shut your no jams mouth up.Ready atleast 5 of our mens. We're going to have some fun later at the Kim's mansion.

Jimin: W-wait... What are you going to do?

Jungkook: Nothing. I'm just going to end someone's life who's the cause of my world's tears.

Jimin: Oh. Seokjin's father? Heiron?

Jungkook: Disgusting name. Don't ever mention his name again. But yeah.

Jimin: Wow... You must have fallen so deep for Seokjin.

Jungkook: I love him... So much... And he's my fvcking everything for fvcksake!

Jimin: Woah.. Calm down there mister.

Jungkook: Shut the hell up and prepare some of our mens already! Keep Seokjin's mom safe and sound or else I'll not be hesitant to kill you with my bare hands.

Jimin: Calm down calm down my boss. Hols the fvck up! Don't worry I got you.

Jungkook:Tss.

Then I ended the call. This piece of shit never knows how to find jams.

Well... Heiron good luck to you. I'm about to burn your soul.

-----------------

Alright. I updated. We're making history :))) Lol. I will update Too Much Tommorow Love lots Jinkookeries ^^~~