•CHAPTER 7:Payment•

Jimin's POV,

I can clearly see the rage in Jungkook's eyes when he pressed the doorbell infront of the man's house well Heiron's house to be specific.

"Pretend to be atleast friendly Jungkook." I said frowning a little bit.

"How can I be friendly with that ungrateful shit?" He said furrowing his eyebrows infront of me.

"Just act like a gentleman without rage and terror in your eyes!" I silently mumbled to him as I saw Heiron infront of the door squinting his eyes to see us.

"Oh. Hello there sir.I didn't know you would come in my house." He said faking a bright smile.

"Yeah. Can we go inside ?" Jungkook said a little bit impatient. Just a little bit. Appreciate my sarcasticness.

"Uhmm.Ofcourse ! Let's go inside. Just sit in the couch for awhile I need to take care of my wife upstairs." He said faking a smile before leaving us two alone.

"I just want to fvcking choke him and chop off his head." Jungkook said silently while his eyes is screaming with rage,hate and murder.

"Don't talk about that right now. Be patient Jk. Later you can burn his soul.Do whatever you want." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't have any choice I guess" he said sitting on the couch boredly.

We quickly changed our postures when Heiron stepped on the stairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. My wife is sick so she just cannot go down to meet you sir. I'm deeply sorry for that." He faked a sad smile.

'Gosh this guys is so good at pretending. But we're used to this kind of attitudes.We know if you're just pretending or not.' I said to myself as I faked a smile towards him too.

"Can I check Mrs.Kim?" I said standing up from the couch.

"NO! I mean she's sick ! What if you guys get sick also?" He said feeling so nervous all of a sudden. You can clearly see fear in his eyes.

"We can handle it.We're not stupid." Jungkook said stepping on the staircase as he proceeded to go on Mrs.Kim's room.

I quickly followed him but Heiron grabbed my arm as if he's preventing me to meet Seokjin's mother.

"No don't ! You can't go!" He shouted at us stopping us from going further.

"Get off your disgusting hands off of me!" I shouted at him as I threw his disgusting hands and punched him in the face.

"Should I be patient Jimin? Or you must be?" Jungkook chuckled as he eyed the disgusting man infront of us, still blocking our way to Mrs.Kim's room.

"Listen up here man.If you would still insist and block our way." Jungkook smirked as he eyed the man with rage and dominance in his eyes.

"I would gladly chop off your arms right now and here." He said as I gave him the small pocket knife but it was the most sharpest and expensive knife.

"N-no don't p-please why are you doing this to me?!" He shouted as he shake in fear.

" Get out of my fvcking sight and stop blocking our way then. I don't know? I just want to have some fun is that enough?" Jungkook said as he stared at the man impatiently.

"Deal with him Jimin. I'm going to Seokjin's mom." Jungkook said as he proceeded to walk upstairs wearing the most sweetest smirk on his face.

I grabbed Heiron's arm as he struggled at first but boy, we are fully prepared don't us asshole.

"Bring him at the basement. Tie him up. Don't hurt him yet Jungkook and I would do the work." I said but Heiron quickly shot me a death glare but I wasn't offended instead I just wiggled my eyebrows and smirked at him leaving him struggling on our men's hold.

-----------------

The next chapter will be published later ~ 💕💜