•CHAPTER 8:Her side•

Jungkook's POV,

I opened the door silently as I stepped inside Mrs.Kim's room.

There I saw a lady full of bruises and weak but still you can see how much fear she hides in her eyes. Too weak to show it all.

"W-who are y-you?! What are you doing here ?!" She said weakly even though she's shouting. You can tell how much misery she suffered in that disgusting man's hands.

"I'm Jungkook. Seokjin's lover." I introduced myself to her as she eyed me in confusion.

I flashed a bright smile towards her. Before walking up towards her. Taking my steps slowly so that I won't scare her.

"Seokjin wanted you to be safe. He said he wanted me take you so that you could be with him. He also said that his father abuses you two and doesn't treat you right. So he wanted to save you and he misses you so much." I said truthfully bowing towards her.

"M-my seokjin. Where is he?" She asked looking at me intently.

"He's probably in our house. Waiting for you there. Don't worry he's safe and sound and I would also keep you and him safe. I don't want him to be miserable. I love your son, so much and I wanted to ask for your permission so that if the time permits I would marry him." I said as I eyed the lady infront of me with an expectant eyes.

"Thank you. I would gladly accept you for my son. You took care of my son and you said you would protect us. I don't see any reason to reject you for my son. He deserve you and you deserve him." She said as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

Fuck. I'm so freaking happy.

"Thank you for that maam. I appreciate your sweet words towarda me and your beautiful son." I said as I bowed towards her again.

"No need to thank me. I should be the one thanking you. Thank you mister for loving Jin and accepting him. By the way how about Heiron? How did you manage to go here? Didn't he threaten you? Did he hurt you ? I'm so so--------

I cutted her off by putting up a sweet smile on my face. Trying to look innocent.

"Jimin dealed with him no need to worry for that maam. We should go now. Seokjin is probably waiting for you there." I said as I helped her stand up.

"Thank you." She said once again and gave me a quick and loving hug.

"You're welcome. Also thank you for giving birth to the most beautiful and loving person." I said as I guided her downstairs bit by bit.

"Now I know how seokjin fell in love with you. You're good in sweet words young man." She said smiling at me intently.

I just chuckled and quickly proceeded to go inside the car.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't go with you maam. I need to take care of some bussiness for now. One of guards will lead you to Seokjin." I said as I walked her infront of the car.

"Okay. Take care young man." She said as she gave a sweet motherly smile.

"I will maam." I said as the car goes further away.

I quickly checked my phone and dialed Seokjin's number.

Seokjin: Hello Kook?

Jungkook: Hello world. Someone's visiting you there.

Seokjin: Who ??

Jungkook: someone important to you.

Seokjin: Huh? My friends ?

Jungkook: Nope.

Seokjin: M-my Mom?

Jungkook: Definitely.

Seokjin: really ?! Where is she? Is she okay?

Jungkook: Yes and she's on her way to meet you. Cook some food we will have a dinner later okay ?

Seokjin: Oh my god Jungkook Thank you so much ! You don't know how much happy I am right now ! I will definitely cook your favorite dishes.everything .

Jungkook: and I will probably finish all of that.

Seokjin: Thank you again. I love you.

Jungkook: Fvck. I should get used when you're saying I love you. I blush whenever you say that. I love you too so much world.

Seokjin: I will take a shower Kook. Bye take care.

Jungkook: I will my world. Take care too.

I hanged up the phone with a bright smile on my face.

"Now it's time to deal with you Heiron"

------------------

Hope you guys liked the double updatee ~ 💕💜 Thank you for your support 💕🌸