•CHAPTER 2:Master•

-Master-

Seokjin's POV,

"Shall I have your hand?" His assistant named Chimmy ? Jimmy ? Jimin ? said while offering his hand for me to reach.

"O-oh Yeah" I quickly gave my hand to him before my so-called father burst out in anger.

"Alright Let's go.By the way Heiron we will take our leave" Jimin gave my father a faint smile while waving his free hand lightly saying 'goodbye'.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to your father Seokjin?" Jimin offered but I prefer not to spare him even a single glance.

"No thanks." I said faking a smile towards him.

'I'm totally fine leaving this house.I just need to protect my mother' My thoughts were so deep at this time thanks to Jimin who cuttes my thoughts off by grabbing my hand to leave the house.

Once he opened the door for me I noticed how he sighed deeply while taking a deep breathe before driving the car.

"I know in the first place that you didn't want this to happen and I wanted to help you for that. But I am bound to serve for Mr.Jeon 'till death so I can't give away my loyalty." Jimin spoke so suddenly and I immediately looked at him with an expectant eyes.

"Why do you want to help me anyways? I'm just a payment for your Boss and a nobody for everyone" I said truthfully because that's what I felt in my whole life. Even though my mother was there my father always seperates us so that we can't reach each other sometimes.

"You're just not a payment and a nobody. Everyone deserves attention and love in this cruel world" Jimin backfired and I'm so hesitant about his answer.

"I'm not believing you. Then why am I experiencing this kind of treatment when all I did is to give them all of my love then they will treat me like I'm just a nobody?" I immediately answered but he cutted my thoughts when he suddenly backfired again.

"You know everyone has a role in this world. This is not just the right time for you to be happy.Maybe one day ? Someday ? Or the another day. Trust me everything will be alright" He said messing up with my confused thoughts and he's not helping me at all.

"Alright? You don't even know me and my mother is in my father's hands and he's always ready to kill my mother at anytime !" I shouted.

He didn't even flinched and stopped the car in the sideways.

"Stop thinking about your mother for now. I will take care of her maybe that could help you. Deal?" Jimin raised his right hand offering it to make a deal with me. I can't deny that this is a good deal after all.

"Deal." As I raised my hand to reach for his other hand.

"But is there an exchange for all of this?" I confusingly asked while letting go of his hand.

"There is." He simply answered while smirking a little bit.

"You just need to be obedient and please... don't leave him" He said with stern voice. I bet his fvcking serious right now and I can't deny it.

"Who?Why couldn't I?." I said not functioning at his words at all.

"Your master.Find it out by yourself" He said while stopping the car in a big ass mansion.

He opened the car window and called some bodyguard.

"Say that I already have him." Jimin said closing his car window, then he started to park the car on the -----WOAH Unbeliebubble ! A lot of expensive car was there inside this beautiful parking lot.

"I know there's a lot of expensive shits here but please close your mouth stop tempting me to kiss you because it won't end good I don't want to die yet for fucksake" He said calmly sighing a deep breathe.

Then there's an awkward silence roaming around us.

"H-haha Nice Joke but it isn't as good as mine." I tried to lessen the awkwardness but he just chuckled. Bitch what's funny?

"You're really are something." He laughed slightly and get out off the card and opened the car door for me. *Car door guy pt.2 ehem guyz*

Once he opened the door I started to feel the dark aura while Jimin is guiding me , way to my master's room. As I started to shake in fear and feel scared.

"Don't be scared. It's fine don't worry" He reassured me with a little smile on his face.

"Are you hearing yourself Moufou? Fine ? When I don't even know what is he gonna do to me?" I said closing my eyes in misery.

"Hahaha don't worry he doesn't eat humans. But he bites too bad" Jimin threatened me in a low tone and laughed after scaring me.

"Bitch I swear if you don't stop I will dashi run run run" I backfired but he just laughed harder but more like a whisper.

On the other side Jimin thought. 'I should be careful as fvck if Mr.Jeon heared me laughing because of his Seokjin I swear he wouldn't hesitate to kill me'.

"He will find you so don't even try." Jimin warned me and I shivered at that but decided to pass it away anyways.

"We're already here." He said knocking on the big ass black elegant door.

Now.Is the time for me to die.Goodbye life.

A handsome well built man greeted me in a black t shirt with a black pants while his smirk is also visible on his lips. Why is he so hot?

"Hmmm? Hi. Call me master" He said in a low agressive tone.

Fvck his voice is so hot. This is illegal, how can he be so perfect ?

"H-hello M-master." I said stuttering because of nervousness.

"Cute. Jimin you may leave" He structed to him and Jimin immediately bowed to him and take his leave glancing at me before leaving.

Did he just called me.... Cute?

"Blushing like a tomato turns me on. Stop it before I taint your innocence right here." He said smirking at me while slowly approaching me.

"Call me master for now tommorow you can call me Jungkook or Kook anything you would like but...Remember this.You're mine. You belong to me. No one is allowed to touch you and stare at you like the way I do Lastly, You're not allowed to leave me.Never"

--------------

Double Update JinKookeries ^^