•CHAPTER 22:Another Member•

A/N: The Titles' are getting weirder HAHAHAHAH.

-------------------

Third person's PoV,

(1 year has passed)

"Not again you dumbfuck!" Jimin shouted grabbing Taehyung's colar giving him a death glare.

They are playing some board game and Jimin and V was paired up together while Seokjin and Jungkook is their opponent. Yoongi is their referee, yeah a damn referee because this board game gets physical.

Look at them, V and Jimin throwing glares at each other because they keep losing. Tae just messed up their standing when he rolled up the dice in No.6. Now they lose again because of him. Let's just say they're not really compatible in terms of playing together as a team.

Jimin was about to choke slam Tae when Yoongi quickly interrupted and smack their heads at the same time.

"You're both dumbfucks no need to damn fight stupids." Yoongi said crossing his arms infront of them while Jimin and Tae keep throwing daggers at each other.

Jungkook and Seokjin laughed at the both of them thinking they could make a cute couple but nevermind. In games they are not compatible what about on being a damn couple? That will be pretty chaotic and disgusting knowing that they both claimed themselves as top and dominant. We'll see.

Seokjin then realized that Namjoon is still taking care of Jinseok,Jungseok and Janna.Namjoon is Jungkook's secretary on their other company and also a close friend of Jungkook.He remembered when Jungkook decided to introduce him to the man named Namjoon. Seokjin invited Namjoon in their place for a dinner, then Seokjin has to cook for their dinner but Jungkook needs to babysit their kids so Namjoon decided to help Seokjin in the kitchen. Then uh, it became a...... mess. Namjoon doesn't really know how to cook. Chopping Onions is even so damn hard for him. He almost hurted himself but Seokjin insisted and he should just wait in the living room. That was pretty chaotic for a nice dinner.

The younger male snapped out of his thoughts when Seokjin wiggled out of his embrace standing up already.

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook we also need to take care of your 3 kids you know? Be responsible you pushed that cock inside of me.Namjoon keeps getting in trouble because of you. He's supposed to be your secretary but damn he's now our baby sitter." Seokjin rolled his eyes infront of his cocky husband who's chuckling infront of him. He never thought his angel could say such things like that infront of our friends. But he's proud knowing that he's fucking his beautiful husband real good.

"You guys fucking know that we're still here right?" Tae said making Seokjin a little bit embarrased of himself. Damn he almost forgot about their existence.

"We know but we just don't care." Jungkook said making Seokjin laughed a little as he looked at their widened eyes.

"We're out of this. Thank you for the breakfast Jeon's we appreciate your food. Afterall we just came here for food. Bye Seokjin and Jungcock." Jimin said hugging Seokjin then he placed a smirk on his lips when Jungkook throwed him a death glare.

They all took their leave already msking the both of them sigh in relief. Damn they're more handful than their 3 kids. Seokjin yelped when Jungkook suddenly pulled him into a passionste kiss making Seokjin a bit surprised but he's used to Jungkook's never ending kisses afterall. He slowly kisses back as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's nape.

"YOU BOTH STOP FUCKING AROUND WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE A 3 HARDHEADED AND CRACKHEAD CHILDS ARRGHHH!!!!" Namjoom screamed at the top of his lungs making them both pull away out of their passionate kiss.

They both laughed when they saw Namjoon's state in the 2nd floor. Jinseok is on his back, Jungseok is cuddling his legs like a koala, and he's carrying Janna on his arms sleeping peacefully.

Seokjin and Jungkook quickly went upstairs taking their kids on Namjoon's hold.

"You said we're gonna discuss about some business but you fucking made me as a babysitter? Damn you Jeon!" Namjoon said irritated at his friend.
Seokjin laughed then he carefully took Janna out of Namjoon's arms. She's still sleeping out of the noise they're making. Well she's a heavy sleeper she inherited that from his father.

"I'm now going I still need to meet my blind date you fucktards. Be thankful that your kids are beautiful and cute.I had fun playing and babysitting them but your two crackhead sons' started to do pranks on me." Namjoon said giving the both of them a small tired smile as he also took his leave.

"Daddy's proud of you my little boys'! What did you to uncle Namjoon ? Did you prank him the way Daddy instructed y-------------Aww baby that hurts" the younger male said carressing his forehead that Seokjin just flicked.

"So you're the one who told them to set pranks on Namjoon huh?" Jinseok and Jungseok both giggled behind Jungkook.

"The next time uncle Namjoon come here say sorry to him okay? That's not good my handsome babies. Can't you see how tired he was already after taking care of your little sister? He also has to keep his eyes on you my babies. " Seokjin said ruffling both of their fluffy hairs.

"Okay momma. We're sorry to you too. We love you momma." They both said in unison making Seokjin smile warmly. They both hugged Seokjin carefully because they mught haem their baby sister on their Momma's arms.

"What about me?I'm still here don't you also love me my babies?" Jungkook said like he's at the verge of crying already.

" I already forgive your daddy. Hug him also and say that you both also love him. I love my babies too. I love you all so much." Seokjin said as the both of them hugged their daddy makimg Jungkook lighten up and feel happy.

"We love you daddy." Jungkook kisses both of their foreheads smiling intently infront of them.

"I love you guys also. Specially your momma I love him so much. Let's take care of him when he get old already okay?" The younger male said making the older male chuckle but he still feels warm inside him.

"B-baby I think I need to go to the bathroom I felt like I need to puke. Hold Janna." Seokjin carefully placed the baby on Jungkook's arms. Then he quickly ran downstairs heading inside their bathroom.

Jungkook knowing the situation too well he felt excited and giddy all of a sudden.

"My babies who would have thought that Janna will be a sister already.You guys will be having another sibling thst sounds fun right?" Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows infront of his sons'.

"Uwaaaa" The younger male eyed the baby in his embrace.

"Yes baby, You're going to be a sister already." Jungkook chuckles kissing her forehead afterwards.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS TO MEE ARGHHHH!!!!!" Seokjin shouted inside the bathroom.

'God I love him so much.'

-------------------

IM CRYING 1 CHAPTER LEFT. IT'S ALREADY COMING TO AN END.

BOOK 2 ?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸