•CHAPTER 16:Truth Unfold•

Jungkook's PoV,

"DAMN THIS!" I bursted out in anger. I tried standing up but fuck it hurts so fucking much. All I want is to snatch my Jin away from that asshole named Fuck jimin.

"FUCK! GOD DAMN THIS-----------"

"K-kook-ah? You're finally awake God! Thank you so much!" Seokjin came beside me as he hugged me carefully snuggling onto my shoulders with his outmost care.He pulled away as I stared at him in confusion. Damn I missed him so bad.

"Why are you cursing? You even tried standing up that's not good for your wound!" He said lecturing me while crossing his arms raising his one eyebrow infront of me.

"And why the fuck not baby? You're there sleeping on someone elses' chest   fuck it! I should be the only one doing that to you!" I said with gritted teeth clenching my jaw as I eyed that asshole infront of me.

"Lower down your voice! Jimin might wake up!" He said making me fume losing my sanity. He really wants me to kill ha?

"So now you're worrying for that Fuck Jimin ha? I will kill that piece of shit--------------"

I waa cutted off when he suddenly placed his lips on my lips making me caught off guard. I immediately kissed back passionately, he tilted his head giving me more access towards his lips. I tried pushing my tongue in but he suddenly pulled away.

"Enough there Mr.Jeon. Don't be jealous okay? I love you so much." I groaned missing his lips on my lips. But my mood immediately changed on the last words.

"And I love you so fucking much Jeon Seokjin. I'm afraid that no word can even describe how I feel about you baby." I said placing a chaste kiss on his temples. He chuckled then stood up.

"You have a lot of explanations to tell me. I'm still confused. I need an answers." He said making me feel a little bit nervous inside my body.

I never felt nervous in my whole entire life. I'm afraid, what if he leaves me? Knowing that I already killed tons of assholes. Some were innocents but fuck I had to.

"B-baby promise me you won't ever dare to leave me." I said grabbing his hand kissing it intently.

"I won't. Please just tell me." He said carressing my cheeks making me feel contented.

"I'm not just part of the mafia. We're the ones' who completed the word Mafia. My Dad and I, he's the ex-mafia-king while I'm the current Mafia King. He passed it to me when I turned 21 years old. I did a lot of death trainings to the point that I almost died but I survived." I said looking at his face expression I'm afraid I might see some fear but it's the total opposite, he looked at me with so much fondness in his eyes.

"I've killed tons of assholes out there. Sometimes I kill innocent one's but because I had to baby believe me I never wanted to kill, but I needed to protect my family and you at all cost. I will never be hesitant to kill if it was my family and you talking about." I stopped myself from crying on his embrace so that I could continue the whole history.I just want him to accept me and love me even if I'm this evil. I saw Jimin on the sofa looking at me with such proudness on his eyes. I nod at him telling him that he could now head off. He bowed at me before going out of the room.

"Being the Mafia King was never easy and it could never be easy. Fighting and killing just to stay in this position. Dragging down my rivals company that is going on my way. Playing deaths with them everyday, that's my routine. But when I met you, it drastically changed. You changed me baby. Love was the last thing I ever wanted to feel back then. But when you came, all I wanted to do is love you. Show you how I feel for you, show you all of me. I love you please don't leave me. I love you so so much, don't leave me. Don't you dare, to the point that even if you insist and push me away. I would never let go of you. Not on my watch." I said looking at him with an expectant eyes. My tears already flooded out of my eyes as I hugged him tight afraid that he might push me away after hearing me out.

"I-i love you e-even more now Kookie. Thanks for telling me everything. No I won't leave you.Never I promise. Even if you're the most evil person in the whole world. I would still love you the same." He said and that was the last straw for me.

I crashed my lips on his lips as our lips moved in sync. I'm so emotional to the point that I'm still crying while we're kissing each other passionately showing how much we love each other.

This is what I wanted since then, for someone to accept me for who I am. Not because of What I have.

--------------------

Lessons my babies ~ Learn to accept everyone because of who they really are. Not because of what they have.

💜💞💕💗🌸😢