•CHAPTER 20:Our Night•

Third Person's PoV,

Seokjin trembles nervously waiting for Jungkook's reply. He felt so numb and weak doing this he couldn't stand hurting Jungkook in such a way but this is part of the plan. Damn, he never thought it would be this hard and emotional.

He gasped when he felt his phone vibrated on his hold. He shutted his eyes before opening his phone.

From : My Baby/World 💞💜💕

    Baby this is not a good fucking joke.

It's indeedly not. But I started it already and I'm going to end for the sake of my plan, he said to himself.

'Seokjin please be calm' he muttered under his breath sighing deeply as he stared at his phone for a minute before replying.

To : My Baby/World 💞💜💕

        Jungkook I'm not kidding. Let's end up things already. Jimin said he will take care of me and my baby. I'm not happy with you anymore I'm so sorry.

He replied half heartedly. His hands is already shaking and his body is trembling. Tears started coming out of his angelic eyes. He didn't want to do this, he thought of this being in reality. Jungkook leaving him and so on and so forth but when the younger reassured the older male he knew that Jungkook wouldn't let go og him just like that. That's why he did this plan afterall.

From : My Baby/World 💞💜💕

     What the fuck are you saying baby ha? Did that asshole said things to you? Tell me baby, I'm going to fucking kill him right now.Is that one of your mood swings baby Damn.

Then just after that Jungkook called Jin for assurance. He's so damn worried to the point that the paper works he's doing is now all on the floor. He clenched his fist calling Seokjin's number as his body trembled in so much mixed emotions. Anger for that fucking asshole Jimin, Fear that Jin might be really saying the truth and sadness. Fuck he's so fucking messed up right now.

Seokjin hesitated on answering his boyfriends phone call because he's not really prepared at all of this. His emotions is not damn prepared. He can't hide it. He doesn't wabt to ruin their plan.

While Jungkook banged the table for who knows how many times. His whole existence screams anger and fear.He's fully sweaty and nervous to the point that he's now trembling while holding the phone trying to contact his boyriend.

"DAMN SEOKJIN ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!!!" Jungkook screamed inside his office messing up all the things that is on his eyes. He throw the vase on his table and punched his laptop twice.

On the other side. Seokjin felt weak but he managed to accept the phone call of Jungkook. He needed to do this.

Jungkook : DAMN SEOKJIN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!

Jungkook bursted out in anger making the older flinch in so much fear. He can sense the furious younger male but he keep his cool to finish his plan. He needed to take Jungkook home.

Seokjin : I-i'm so s-sorry J-jungkook. I'm now packing up my things also t-thank you for e-everything kook-ah. I-i love y-you. G-goodbye.

Jungkook : NO! Baby I'm going home wait for me ! We're going to talk about this fuck ! Don't you dare leave or I swear I'll kill that asshole.

The older male quickly hanged up the phone call and texted Jimin that it's now already done, just waiting for Jungkook to come home then Seokjin bursted out crying wiping the tears coming out from his eyes. He almost lost his sanity saying those words. Damn he could never say that to him. He loves the younger so much just to leave him like that when they're already forming a beautiful family. He stopped thinking and grabbes the rings that he bought a few weeks ago, he eyed it with so much love carressing it with his outmost care.

'I love you Kookie-ah so much' He said to himself placing the rings on his chest.

Jungkook wasn't angry that was an understatement. He was so fucking furious to the point that his knuckles in now bleeding from breaking a glass with his bare hands.

He quickly called the securities and the guards saying that the gates should be all locked up and don't even dare to let Seokjin go outside.

'You're not going to leave me baby.You're not going anywhere.' The younger male smirked while driving at his full speed towards their mansion.

------------------

Seokjin's PoV,

"Sir we're sorry but you're not allowed to go outside or near the door. Mr.Jeon told us to keep you inside and never let you go outside the mansion." The security guard said bowing at me with an apologetic look.

"I'm not going anywhere don't worry. Is Jungkook going home?" I asked.

"He's so mad about something by the tone of his voice sir but I'm not sure if he's coming home." I nodded and quickly go upstairs when I heared some car honking outside the mansion.

'It's now the damn time.' I said to myself fixing myself.

"BABY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I can hear him screaming downstairs. I shutted my eyes with nervously as I heard the door knob being opened.

"BABY! WHAT'S WRONG IS SOMETHING GOING ON?! WHAT IS IT BABY-------"

"Everything Jungkook! This is wrong! I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore let's now end--------" I was cutted off when he forcefully smashed his lips onto mine. Kissing me with so much love that I fell inlove with. I almost gave in but I told myself not to.

I quuckly pulled away in our kiss pushing him away from me "I said I don't love you--------" He kissed me again one more time holding my waist tightly not wanting to let go.

He pulled away with a bunch of tears streaming down on his face.

"No baby. We love each other, I'm not letting go of you.Never, if I had to kill I will baby.Please just don't leave me I'm begging you. Stay with me.I love you so much more than myself. You goy the best of me baby. Stay. Just stay." Jungkook said kneeling down on the floor holding both of my hands while begging me to stay as he continued sniffing and crying.

I also cried at the sight infront of me. I'm so lucky to have this man. Who said I will let go of someone like you?

"Baby. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore because I wanted you to be my husband already. Stand up Kookie." I pulled him up to stand up. His face expression is so hilarious but I decided to ignore it and focus more in my surprise proposal.

"I know you're so confused a lot about what's happening right now but Jimin and I planned all of this. I love you so much and I will never think if leaving you kookie.You already gave me everything so I also wanted to gave my whole life to you." I said while staring at his eyes full if sincerity. A while ago he's crying but now he's smiling while crying carressing my cheeks afterwards. Then he kissed me with so much passion holding my waist and pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

" I'm here dumasses you know ? Just propose already damn it." I saw Jimin standing near the door as he winked at me.I chuckled at him then I slowly pull out the rings on my pocket and said....

"Will you marry me my MASTER?" I asked giving him my most cute smile as he smiled infront of me.

"Who the fuck would say No? Ofcourse it's a damn yes baby." Jungkook said grabbing my neck as he smashed our lips together as we both smiled through the kiss.

-----------------

SO BABIES. UHMMMM KSKWJDWO 3 MORE CHAPTERS REMAINING. this is supposed to be the ending but I decided to add some special chapters since most of you guys requested to have more 💜💞💕 THANK YOU AND I'LL ANSWER THE Q&A TOMORROW BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT HERE I NEEDED TI SLEEP SOO SEE YA GUYS 💜💞💕💖😢😢