•CHAPTER 4:Morning World•

Jungkook's POV,

"Eat your breakfast Jungkook! You might get hungry while working." Jin said while making a pouty face.

Jimin was already here so I immediately go downstairs and about to go with Jimin but I remember I have to eat with my world, so yeah.

"Alright, alright world. I'm eating but you will feed me" I said while approaching Jin mentioning Jimin to go upstairs and clean his gun while waiting for him.

"But----- wait can I ask one thing?" Jin said making me hitch and a little bit nervous,just a little bit I guess?

"Yeah sure. What is it that is bothering you?" I said while silently preparing the food.

"Why do you keep calling me world?" Jin asked while looking in my eyes straight.

'Shit.'

"Why ? Can't I ?" I said making myself feel more relaxed. I didn't major in acting for nothing.

"Nevermind" My world said making a frown on his face.

'Okay.Now I'm able to breathe'

"Now feed me. We need to hurry up." Jin reached for the spoon as he started filling it with the rice placing it infront of my mouth.

"I'm not going to eat that." I said making frowning face infront of him.

"Why ? You said you wanted me to feed you" He asked placing the food down on the plate as I reached for his waist placing him on my lap.

"Because I wanted you to sit on my lap while you're feeding me.Now feed me world." He nodded a little bit confused but he obeyed me though.

As we started eating in peace not minding that I'm in a hurry for work or should I say killing some asshole.

Jimin's POV,

'What a lovely sight of two love birds' I mumbled to myself as I stared at them lovingly.

I mean they are so cute! Can you blame me ? I wished I could steal Seokjin but no. I don't want to die so yeah.

But I'm still confused, if you think I know all about the information from that crackhead. No, not at all. He will never tell me even a little bit of single information about him. Hell ! even knowing his full name made me risk my life ! But that changed when he already got Seokjin.

Don't be shookt. But I am his Bestfriend... Yeah.You're right but he never shares a single information about him that's so mean ! But he drastically changed when he met Seokjin he learned to open about his feelings but still he still didn't learn how to share information about him so yeah .... Alsooo ~~~ I wanna tell a story about me knowing about how he loved Seokjin all this years.

'Flashback' *coz why not^^*

"Dad ! I don't want to go party with you" A 15 year old Jungkook his said while making a pouty face.

" I'm sorry son but you need to be known by my friends and the media. Because you will be the next CEO of our corporation." Mr.Jeon pat his sons head reassuring him that the party will be alright.

"Okay dad." Jungkook nodded his head going inside the car as well as Mr.Jeon.

As he headed to the party.He walked handsomely having the genes of the 'Jeons' while walking inside the venue.

He felt so cold and numb inside the party because for him this is such a waste of time.He just wanted to be in his room playing with his cellphone until midnight. But he needed this for better future for his soon to be family and he has a problem about picking the love of his life because a lot of girls courted him but no one catched his attention nor interests him. They are so plain for him.

So he decided to go to the washing area for a minute to wash his hands because it felt dirty because of the chocolate in his hands.

He walked inside the bathroom as he sight a beautiful man washing his face but you can clearly notice from his sparkling doe eyes that he's about to cry.

Jungkook was stunned by the mans beauty and all he think of now is he just wanted him all for himself. He wanted to keep him and he wanted him to be his world and everything.

Jungkook was about to approach the beauty when a scary faced man showed up inside the washroom and started to call for him.

"Seokjin-ah you ungrateful brat! Let's go we need to meet the Jeons!" The man said grabbing his beautiful hands painfully.

'This fvcker! He has no right to hurt my world!' Jungkook mumbled to himself while immediately going back to their table with his dad knowing that his Seokjin were about to meet him.

"Good evening Mr.Jeon glad to see you! This is my son Kim Seokjin." The fucker introduced Seokjin to my dad as I stared at him lovingly.

'Wow.You made an impact to me Seokjin.' I thought to myself.

"Good evening too.This is my son Jeon Jungkook." As my father introduced me to that fucker I glanced at my beautiful Seokjin knowing that he's also staring at me but looked away after I saw him eyeing me, So fvking cute argh.

"N-nice to meet you Jungkook." Seokjin said placing his hand infront of me. As I immediately Shook his hands.

'Fvck'

I don't want to let go anymore .

I felt like I wanted to hold him forever.

I just wanted to keep him close to me.

And I'm gonna make that happen for sure.

'End of flashback'

I knew all of that because I am also inside the party.I'm also a son of a CEO too back then but my dad died in a car accident a few years ago, our company almost went bankrupt but Jungkook and his dad saved our company and continued our corporation that's why I'm working for Jungkook.

Then after opening this topic about Seokjin. Jungkook started to open about his feelings for Seokjin and started sharing things about himself.

Jin's POV,

"Hey, can you let go of my waist now? I need to wash the dishes now and clean the table." I said struggling on his tight grip on my slender waist.

"I don't want too ~" Jungkook cooed as I stared at him weirdly. Did.... he ... just... acted.... so.... freaking....cute?

"Your tie is unfixed Kook.Stand up." I said eyeing his unfixed tie probably because of hurrying.

He stand up as I started to fix his tie. I could feel his eyes staring at me but I shrugged it off focusing on the tie more.

"Finished!" I said straightining his bussiness attire.

"Thank you world" Jungkook said kissing me on my forehead.

I'm a little bit shocked but he laughed making me confused.

"You're so red.God I just wanted to kiss you on the cheeks." Jungkook said smiling at me.

"He..hehe" I faked laugh lowering my head because of embarassment.

"By the way I need to go. Take care and later Yoongi and Taehyung will come here to accompany you." I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead again as I caught Jimin on the door waiting for me as he notices my eyes on him he waved at me. I waved back as well.

"Take care Kook!" I shouted making him giggle and he nodded cutely as he made his way to the door leaving the house peacefully.

'Why am I even blushing Oh my god what the fricking chicken strips is happening to me ?' As I giggled to myself.

---------------------------

It's been so longg OMG 🌸💕 By the way this is my Christmas gift for you guys MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOUU LOVEE LOTZ 💗🌸💜