•CHAPTER 14:Wake Up Love•

No one's PoV,

'Fuck it Seokjin needs to be safe,those assholes never learns' Jimin cursed under his breath as he drive at his full speed receiving a call from Seokjin.

He quickly tracked their location by Seokjin's phone. Luckily he's just near them, he went to the amusement park awhile ago to take care of some bussiness. Not that fucking lame date ofcourse, he needed to kill someone who's having a good time there.

"Now I know why Jungkook suddenly got attacked. This is all my fault. Damn, but I need to safe Seokjin's life first." Jimin said to himself then he quickly get his two pistols and got out of the car.

He saw Jungkook fighting those assholes on the right side while Jimin took care on the left side so basically 4  black cars were surrounding them. 2 on each sides.

Jimin lost count of how many assholes he had killed but damn it's too many. But luckily he's a fast shooter so it's just a piece of cake for him. Even Jungkook but this time it's more harder for him because he needs to assure Seokjin's safety and his concentration is cutted by half.

After killing those assholes I quickly get to Seokjin's direction. He's inside the car as I was about to go there he got out of the car and called Jungkook. That causes Jungkook to look at his way and lost his concentration on shooting those assholes.

'Fuck this is bad' Jimin saw how Jungkook got shot near his stomach. He quickly fired a lot of bullets on that asshole who just shotted Jungkook.

Jimin breathed in relief when their enemies is now all dead. Also the ambulance is now coming to save Jungkook. They're mafias the doctor and the nurses knows about this, Jungkook's father is the CEO and the owner of that hospital. They also have their connection with the Police so they don't need to be in jail and they will never be.

They're the most powerful Mafias afterall.

-------------------

Jimin's PoV,

We just got inside my car. Seokjin keep crying and sobbing.This is so fucking hard for him.

"Jimin he's gonna wake right ? He's safe right? T-tell me p-please" He said his tone laced with sadness and misery.

"He will live don't worry. He will never leave you. Not on his watch." I said as I comforted him patting his back carefully.

"Just calm please? Jungkook's gonna kill and get me even if he's in the Operation Room if he sees you like that okay?" I said then he nodded but I can still hear his little sobs and cry.

I quickly drove off to the hospital. I noticed that Seokjin fell asleep.

'Jungkook loves you so much.That he will do everything just to live and stay by your side. He will never leave you I swear.'

-----------------

Seokjin's PoV,

"J-jungkook d-dont leave me please. Please I love you don't leave me." I said to myself as I keep crying hard outside the Operating Room.

"Don't worry he's not crazy to leave you Jin." Jimin sais beside me as he keep patting my back.

Why didn't you tell me earlier about this Jungkook? I hate you, please wake up. If you don't I will never forgive you and I will never forgive myself.

"W-why is this happening? W-why do you guys have some guns? W-why are y-you k-killing ?" I asked because I'm still in confusion right now. I don't know if this is all true or is it just a nightmare.

I don't want to believe that all of this is true. It's hurting me so much, I never knew that this day would come. I thought this is gonna be the best day of my life. But fuck ! This is not what I want. I just want to be happy with him. But why? Guns, blood, and killings.I can't take all of this. I love Jungkook and I will always do. I will trust him. I trust him. I just want an answer.

"You do know that he's a Mafia King right?" Jimin asked as he stared at my eyes intently.

"I-i K-know. But what's mafia and what is it's connection to what happened earlier?" I need answers. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know what to do. My life is crumbling up without him by my side.

"It's not my position to explain all of this to you. Let's wait until Jungkook wakes up okay? " Jimin said then he hugged me trying to comfort me as I hugged him back crying on his chest clutching his shirt.

"I'm afraid Jungkook might wake up from the Operating Room and kill me right now." Jimin joked as he chuckled stroking my hair.

'But I'm more afraid to show my true feelings for you. Fuck my one sided love.' Jimin muttered under his breath then a tear escapes from his eyes.

"What did you say Chim?" I asked not hearing clearly what he just said.

"Nothing don't worry let's just pray that he will wake up. I'm already happy seeing you happy with him" He said pulling out of our hug.

"J-jimin what do y-you mean?" I asked trying to think openly.

"I love you but you love him. Don't worry I'm not going to ruin your relationship. Jungkook loves you so much, more than his life." He said giving me a tight lipped smile.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I'm really sorry-------"

"Don't apologize it's my fault for falling for you when I already know you love someone else." Jimin said then he sighed deeply staring on the ceiling while smiling.

"I love you Jimin. But only as my bestfriend and brother." I said feeling bad because I can't return his feelings. My heart belonged to one specific person and that person is Jeon Jungkook.

"I know but I'm more than happy when you said that you also love even if not as the way as I love you atleast you love me. We can just be bestfriends right? Bestfriends?" Jimin said as he placed his hand infront me.

"Bestfriends forever" I said placing my hand on his hand.

"Excuse me Mr.Kim and Mr.Park." The Doctor inside the OR said as we fixed ourselves.

"How is he?" Jimin asked. I looked at the doctor with an expectant eyes.

"Mr.Jeon is -----------

---------------------------

This is so sad :<<. Jimin's one sided love. Who wants to date Jimin?